'Man of Steel' Sequel Is Now Called 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
Warner Bros. announced the official title of the "Man of Steel" sequel which people had been calling "Superman Vs. Batman" and "Man of Steel 2". The film that will bring together Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman is now called "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, starring opposite Ben Affleck as Batman. Gal Gadot will make her first appearance as Wonder Woman in the movie, and star as the Amazonian heroine in two other WB movies. Meanwhile, Jesse Eisenberg has been cast as the villain Lex Luthor.
Principal photography for "Batman v Superman" was kicked off on Wednesday, May 21 in Detroit, Michigan and will continue in Illinois, Africa and the South Pacific. Zack Snyder is directing from Chris Terrio's script based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. Plot is still kept under wrap but this would be sort of an introduction to a "Justice League" movie that Snyder will also direct.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is slated to hit U.S. theaters May 6, 2016.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'