'Man of Steel' Sequel Is Now Called 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
Warner Bros. announced the official title of the "Man of Steel" sequel which people had been calling "Superman Vs. Batman" and "Man of Steel 2". The film that will bring together Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman is now called "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, starring opposite Ben Affleck as Batman. Gal Gadot will make her first appearance as Wonder Woman in the movie, and star as the Amazonian heroine in two other WB movies. Meanwhile, Jesse Eisenberg has been cast as the villain Lex Luthor.
Principal photography for "Batman v Superman" was kicked off on Wednesday, May 21 in Detroit, Michigan and will continue in Illinois, Africa and the South Pacific. Zack Snyder is directing from Chris Terrio's script based on a screenplay by David S. Goyer. Plot is still kept under wrap but this would be sort of an introduction to a "Justice League" movie that Snyder will also direct.
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is slated to hit U.S. theaters May 6, 2016.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3