Rachel Bilson Expecting First Child With Hayden Christensen
Rachel Bilson is having a bun in the oven. According to a scoop from Us Weekly, the "Hart of Dixie" star is expecting her first child with her longtime beau, actor Hayden Christensen.
"They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited," an insider says of the expecting couple. "Everyone is beyond thrilled for them." A pal adds, "They will make wonderful, hands-on parents."
Bilson, 32, and Christensen, 33, met on the set of their movie "Jumper" in 2007. They got engaged the following year but broke up in mid 2010 before rekindling their romance a few months later.
In the latest June issue of Health magazine, she expressed her desire to settle down, "To start a family would be good, any year in the next few years. I've always wanted to be a mom. I have always wanted kids. I can just see this little toddler waddling around the house."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation