Rachel Bilson Expecting First Child With Hayden Christensen
Rachel Bilson is having a bun in the oven. According to a scoop from Us Weekly, the "Hart of Dixie" star is expecting her first child with her longtime beau, actor Hayden Christensen.
"They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited," an insider says of the expecting couple. "Everyone is beyond thrilled for them." A pal adds, "They will make wonderful, hands-on parents."
Bilson, 32, and Christensen, 33, met on the set of their movie "Jumper" in 2007. They got engaged the following year but broke up in mid 2010 before rekindling their romance a few months later.
In the latest June issue of Health magazine, she expressed her desire to settle down, "To start a family would be good, any year in the next few years. I've always wanted to be a mom. I have always wanted kids. I can just see this little toddler waddling around the house."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?