Rachel Bilson Expecting First Child With Hayden Christensen
Rachel Bilson is having a bun in the oven. According to a scoop from Us Weekly, the "Hart of Dixie" star is expecting her first child with her longtime beau, actor Hayden Christensen.
"They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited," an insider says of the expecting couple. "Everyone is beyond thrilled for them." A pal adds, "They will make wonderful, hands-on parents."
Bilson, 32, and Christensen, 33, met on the set of their movie "Jumper" in 2007. They got engaged the following year but broke up in mid 2010 before rekindling their romance a few months later.
In the latest June issue of Health magazine, she expressed her desire to settle down, "To start a family would be good, any year in the next few years. I've always wanted to be a mom. I have always wanted kids. I can just see this little toddler waddling around the house."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars