Rachel Bilson Expecting First Child With Hayden Christensen
Rachel Bilson is having a bun in the oven. According to a scoop from Us Weekly, the "Hart of Dixie" star is expecting her first child with her longtime beau, actor Hayden Christensen.
"They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited," an insider says of the expecting couple. "Everyone is beyond thrilled for them." A pal adds, "They will make wonderful, hands-on parents."
Bilson, 32, and Christensen, 33, met on the set of their movie "Jumper" in 2007. They got engaged the following year but broke up in mid 2010 before rekindling their romance a few months later.
In the latest June issue of Health magazine, she expressed her desire to settle down, "To start a family would be good, any year in the next few years. I've always wanted to be a mom. I have always wanted kids. I can just see this little toddler waddling around the house."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger