Rachel Bilson Expecting First Child With Hayden Christensen
Rachel Bilson is having a bun in the oven. According to a scoop from Us Weekly, the "Hart of Dixie" star is expecting her first child with her longtime beau, actor Hayden Christensen.
"They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited," an insider says of the expecting couple. "Everyone is beyond thrilled for them." A pal adds, "They will make wonderful, hands-on parents."
Bilson, 32, and Christensen, 33, met on the set of their movie "Jumper" in 2007. They got engaged the following year but broke up in mid 2010 before rekindling their romance a few months later.
In the latest June issue of Health magazine, she expressed her desire to settle down, "To start a family would be good, any year in the next few years. I've always wanted to be a mom. I have always wanted kids. I can just see this little toddler waddling around the house."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4