Miley Cyrus Films Herself Covering The Smiths at Ireland Show
Miley Cyrus gave fans a surprise when she recently brought her "Bangerz" tour to Ireland. The 21-year-old singer treated fans who packed the Odyssey Arena in Belfast with the cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out".
In the middle of the performance, Cyrus took out her smartphone and used it to record herself singing the song. The former Disney princess then uploaded the short video on Instagram and simply captioned it, "#thesmiths."
The performance came just a day after she teamed up with The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd to cover The Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" during her show in Manchester, England. Her set with the band was aired during the Billboard Music Awards over the weekend.
Cyrus is in the European leg of her tour, which was launched earlier this year to support her newest album "Bangerz". She'll visit countries like France, Germany, Finland, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Netherlands before bringing back the tour to the U.S. in August.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal