Miley Cyrus Films Herself Covering The Smiths at Ireland Show
Miley Cyrus gave fans a surprise when she recently brought her "Bangerz" tour to Ireland. The 21-year-old singer treated fans who packed the Odyssey Arena in Belfast with the cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out".
In the middle of the performance, Cyrus took out her smartphone and used it to record herself singing the song. The former Disney princess then uploaded the short video on Instagram and simply captioned it, "#thesmiths."
The performance came just a day after she teamed up with The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd to cover The Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" during her show in Manchester, England. Her set with the band was aired during the Billboard Music Awards over the weekend.
Cyrus is in the European leg of her tour, which was launched earlier this year to support her newest album "Bangerz". She'll visit countries like France, Germany, Finland, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Netherlands before bringing back the tour to the U.S. in August.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding