Miley Cyrus Films Herself Covering The Smiths at Ireland Show
Miley Cyrus gave fans a surprise when she recently brought her "Bangerz" tour to Ireland. The 21-year-old singer treated fans who packed the Odyssey Arena in Belfast with the cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out".
In the middle of the performance, Cyrus took out her smartphone and used it to record herself singing the song. The former Disney princess then uploaded the short video on Instagram and simply captioned it, "#thesmiths."
The performance came just a day after she teamed up with The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd to cover The Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" during her show in Manchester, England. Her set with the band was aired during the Billboard Music Awards over the weekend.
Cyrus is in the European leg of her tour, which was launched earlier this year to support her newest album "Bangerz". She'll visit countries like France, Germany, Finland, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Netherlands before bringing back the tour to the U.S. in August.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture