Miley Cyrus Films Herself Covering The Smiths at Ireland Show
Miley Cyrus gave fans a surprise when she recently brought her "Bangerz" tour to Ireland. The 21-year-old singer treated fans who packed the Odyssey Arena in Belfast with the cover of The Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out".
In the middle of the performance, Cyrus took out her smartphone and used it to record herself singing the song. The former Disney princess then uploaded the short video on Instagram and simply captioned it, "#thesmiths."
The performance came just a day after she teamed up with The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozd to cover The Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" during her show in Manchester, England. Her set with the band was aired during the Billboard Music Awards over the weekend.
Cyrus is in the European leg of her tour, which was launched earlier this year to support her newest album "Bangerz". She'll visit countries like France, Germany, Finland, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Netherlands before bringing back the tour to the U.S. in August.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date