Report: Will Smith and Wife Investigated by Child Services Following Daughter's Controversial Photo
Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith are questioned by child protection service after their daughter Willow Smith's controversial photo emerged on social media earlier this month, Radar Online reports. According to the site, the two stars have been under investigation by the Los Angeles Department of Children & Family Services and they so far are cooperative.
"The investigation was formally opened last week and is being taken very seriously by the department," a source revealed. "Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have been extremely cooperative with officials. Of course, they aren't happy that their parenting skills are under scrutiny, but they understand."
"Social workers will also be talking separately with Willow, and they also want to talk to the young man in the picture with her as well. This won't just be one or two visits with the family, and it will likely be an open investigation for at least a month, out of an abundance of caution," the source continued.
In the black-and-white photo, which was uploaded on Moises Arias' Instagram, the 13-year-old Willow can be seen lying in bed. The 20-year-old Moises sat against the wall behind her.
Jada defended her daughter after the photo made headlines. "Here's the deal: there was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation. You guys are projecting your trash onto it, and you're acting like covert pedophiles, and that's not cool," she told a TMZ photographer.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her