Colin Firth Mentors Young Spy Recruit in 'The Secret Service' Trailer
Colin Firth is a spy agent in a James Bond-like movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service". A secret underground basecamp, an array of high-tech gadgets and weapons, conspiracy, and wicked enemies are teased in the trailer packed with explosions.
The "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" actor plays a mentor to an unrefined but promising street kid. He recruits the boy from the rough neighborhoods of London into an ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
Coming from Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass", "X-Men: First Class"), the movie adapted from Mark Millar's graphic novel of the same title is due October 24 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Caine, and Mark Strong join the cast ensemble.
"We missed all the spy movies we loved as kids, whether it was Bond or 'In Like Flint'. They had a sense of humor as well as being a thriller," the director told Entertainment Weekly. "With ['Kingsman'], we're subversing the spy movie genre as we know it."
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'