Colin Firth Mentors Young Spy Recruit in 'The Secret Service' Trailer
Colin Firth is a spy agent in a James Bond-like movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service". A secret underground basecamp, an array of high-tech gadgets and weapons, conspiracy, and wicked enemies are teased in the trailer packed with explosions.
The "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" actor plays a mentor to an unrefined but promising street kid. He recruits the boy from the rough neighborhoods of London into an ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
Coming from Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass", "X-Men: First Class"), the movie adapted from Mark Millar's graphic novel of the same title is due October 24 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Caine, and Mark Strong join the cast ensemble.
"We missed all the spy movies we loved as kids, whether it was Bond or 'In Like Flint'. They had a sense of humor as well as being a thriller," the director told Entertainment Weekly. "With ['Kingsman'], we're subversing the spy movie genre as we know it."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video