Colin Firth Mentors Young Spy Recruit in 'The Secret Service' Trailer
Colin Firth is a spy agent in a James Bond-like movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service". A secret underground basecamp, an array of high-tech gadgets and weapons, conspiracy, and wicked enemies are teased in the trailer packed with explosions.
The "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" actor plays a mentor to an unrefined but promising street kid. He recruits the boy from the rough neighborhoods of London into an ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
Coming from Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass", "X-Men: First Class"), the movie adapted from Mark Millar's graphic novel of the same title is due October 24 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Caine, and Mark Strong join the cast ensemble.
"We missed all the spy movies we loved as kids, whether it was Bond or 'In Like Flint'. They had a sense of humor as well as being a thriller," the director told Entertainment Weekly. "With ['Kingsman'], we're subversing the spy movie genre as we know it."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified