Colin Firth Mentors Young Spy Recruit in 'The Secret Service' Trailer
Colin Firth is a spy agent in a James Bond-like movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service". A secret underground basecamp, an array of high-tech gadgets and weapons, conspiracy, and wicked enemies are teased in the trailer packed with explosions.
The "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" actor plays a mentor to an unrefined but promising street kid. He recruits the boy from the rough neighborhoods of London into an ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.
Coming from Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass", "X-Men: First Class"), the movie adapted from Mark Millar's graphic novel of the same title is due October 24 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Caine, and Mark Strong join the cast ensemble.
"We missed all the spy movies we loved as kids, whether it was Bond or 'In Like Flint'. They had a sense of humor as well as being a thriller," the director told Entertainment Weekly. "With ['Kingsman'], we're subversing the spy movie genre as we know it."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers