Jason Biggs Mocks 'Bachelorette' Contestant Eric Hill's Death on Twitter
Jason Biggs has written insensitive tweets about a contestant of "The Bachelorette" who passed away last month, Eric Hill. Biggs took to Twitter on Monday, May 19 to comment on the show, writing, "Crazy rule change - instead of voting off the contestants, this season #TheBachelorette gets to kill them off."
The actor then continued, "Guys- I'm falling asleep. Why the f**k is #TheBachelorette coming on so late all of a sudden? May have to wait until next week." He added in the next posts, "Here's what I can tell you without watching - 8 of the 20 guys are in the closet, all of them workout, and 2 can do simple division. And 19 of them are still alive. #TooSoon."
The ABC dating show paid tribute to Hill who passed away from injuries sustained after a paragliding incident in the premiere episode. "In the coming weeks, you'll see that Eric was a vibrant man," host Chris Harrison said of the extreme sports enthusiast. "Every day, he impressed us with his passion and courageous spirit. He will be greatly missed. And we dedicate this season to him."
Andi Dorfman, who is trying to find her true love on the show, also talked about the late contestant in a recent interview with PEOPLE. "When I heard the news, I was devastated. Shock, devastation, grief. It's something you never could have predicted [or] expected," she said of Hill's passing.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off