Jason Biggs Mocks 'Bachelorette' Contestant Eric Hill's Death on Twitter
Jason Biggs has written insensitive tweets about a contestant of "The Bachelorette" who passed away last month, Eric Hill. Biggs took to Twitter on Monday, May 19 to comment on the show, writing, "Crazy rule change - instead of voting off the contestants, this season #TheBachelorette gets to kill them off."
The actor then continued, "Guys- I'm falling asleep. Why the f**k is #TheBachelorette coming on so late all of a sudden? May have to wait until next week." He added in the next posts, "Here's what I can tell you without watching - 8 of the 20 guys are in the closet, all of them workout, and 2 can do simple division. And 19 of them are still alive. #TooSoon."
The ABC dating show paid tribute to Hill who passed away from injuries sustained after a paragliding incident in the premiere episode. "In the coming weeks, you'll see that Eric was a vibrant man," host Chris Harrison said of the extreme sports enthusiast. "Every day, he impressed us with his passion and courageous spirit. He will be greatly missed. And we dedicate this season to him."
Andi Dorfman, who is trying to find her true love on the show, also talked about the late contestant in a recent interview with PEOPLE. "When I heard the news, I was devastated. Shock, devastation, grief. It's something you never could have predicted [or] expected," she said of Hill's passing.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera