Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Problem' on 'Dancing with the Stars' Season Finale
Ariana Grande helped wrap up the season 18 finale of "Dancing with the Stars". The Nickelodeon star appeared in the Tuesday, May 20 episode of the show and performed her new single, "Problem".
Donning a black crop top, high-waisted pants and a pair of black heels, Grande was first seen standing next to a motorbike while being joined by some male backing dancers. She showed off her amazing vocals and some choreography as she walked to the stage.
"Problem" is the first single off Grande's upcoming sophomore album. The track made its debut on Billboard 100 at No. 3 earlier this month. Grande performed the song on "DWTS" sans collaborator Iggy Azalea, who left the show first because she had to catch a flight.
The Australian raptress previously graced the stage of the dancing competition with Charli XCX to deliver the live rendition of their collaboration hit "Fancy". In the first minute of her set, Azalea had some technical difficulties. The star, who transformed into a prom queen, stopped singing and said that there's something wrong with her earpiece.
The performance then continued with Charli appearing from a photo booth and Azalea performing on top of a table. The 23-year-old femcee later addressed the technical malfunction on Twitter, writing, "My in ears messed up and I couldn't hear the track. The dramas of live TV. S**t happens. Still really enjoyed it."
More Ariana Grande News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'