Bruce Jenner Spotted at LAX Ahead of Kim Kardashian's Wedding
Bruce Jenner is getting ready for Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West this weekend. The bride's stepfather was seen at LAX on Tuesday, May 20 before he flew to Paris for the family affair. He was photographed wearing a simple gray top, matching pants and a white cap. He held his passport and ticket in one hand while his other hand dragged his luggage. The former Olympian kept his head down while walking through a terminal.
Other members of Kardashian-Jenner family have flown to Paris for the highly-anticipated nuptials. Brody Jenner, however, reportedly will not join the family for the happy event. A source told Us Weekly that Brody would not attend the wedding because his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter was not invited.
Kim reportedly got a $550 stem cell facial at Lancer Dermatology to prepare herself for the big day. According to a report, she went to the clinic on Friday, May 16. "Kim's longtime aesthetician Louise Deschamps has been giving Kim stem cell facials for years," a source said. She jetted to City of Light with her daughter on Sunday.
On Tuesday, Kim was seen stepping out in Paris with her little girl. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star opted for a skin tight nude colored top and a black skirt as she carried her 11-month-old daughter who looked a bit tired. The mother and daughter were joined by Kourtney Kardashian.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences