'Girl Meets World' Opening Credits and Theme Song Revealed
"Girl Meets World" won't debut on Disney Channel until June, but viewers can now get a look at the opening credits and a first listen to the theme song. The less-than-one-minute introductory clip is set to a bouncy tune called "Take on the World", sung by Rowan Blanchard, who plays the titular girl, and Sabrina Carpenter, who portrays her friend.
The new series which serves as a spin-off to "Boy Meets World" centers on Cory and Topanga's young daughter Riley Matthews (Blanchard). Along with her best friend Maya (Carpenter), the tween will navigate through middle school under her parents' watchful eyes.
Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel return as Cory and Topanga respectively, while Rider Strong, William Russ and Betsy Randle are set to reprise their roles as Shawn Hunter and Cory's parents respectively in a holiday episode.
The comedy series will launch Friday, June 27, at 9:45 P.M. following the premiere of original TV movie "Zapped" starring Zendaya Coleman at 8 P.M.
"Girl Meets World" Opening Credits With Theme Song:
"Girl Meets World" Theme Song "Take on the World" (Full):
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala