Report: Lana Del Rey to Earn Six-Figure Sum Performing at KimYe's Wedding
Lana Del Rey has reportedly been enlisted to perform at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding that will take place this weekend in Europe. According to U.K.'s the Mirror, the singer will be flown out to Paris for the couple's wedding and she's set to bag a six-figure sum for the deal.
"Kanye knew how much Kim loved Lana's music, which is why he tried to get her to perform at the proposal," a source told the newspaper. "So he upped the offer to perform at the wedding and told Lana that it's his and Kim's special song and it would mean so much to have her perform it. She couldn't say no."
A friend of Del Rey additionally told HollywoodLife that the singer might be "performing an acoustic song, something really classy" at the nuptials.
Kardashian has openly declared herself as a big fan of Del Rey's music. Last summer, the reality TV star tweeted, "I can't get this Lana del Rey song out of my head! #youngandbeautiful."
West then proposed to the mother of one at AT&T Park in San Francisco while an orchestral version of "Young and Beautiful" blasted over the speakers. Radar Online said that the rapper actually wanted Del Rey to sing the track there in person.
"Lana politely declined, and didn't give any reason for not being able to perform. It was a very firm no from Lana and her camp," a source told the site at the time. "Kanye did try to push it, but didn't get anywhere. Kanye decided to hire an orchestra to perform the song for Kim, and he was much happier with how it turned out."
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media