First Look at Disney/Marvel's 'Big Hero 6'
First official pictures from upcoming Disney's animation "Big Hero 6" based on Marvel properties have arrived. They give the first glimpses at brilliant robotics prodigy, Hiro Hamada, in his lab creating a tough looking robot. They show the before and after look of his robot companion Baymax.
The animated comic book adaptation is directed by Don Hall ("Winnie the Pooh") and Chris Williams ("Bolt"). Jamie Chung, T.J. Miller, and Maya Rudolph are among the voice cast. It's scheduled to arrive Stateside November 7 this year before hitting theaters overseas starting February 13, 2015.
An action comedy adventure, it follows Hamada finding himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help of his robot buddy, he joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7