First Look at Disney/Marvel's 'Big Hero 6'
First official pictures from upcoming Disney's animation "Big Hero 6" based on Marvel properties have arrived. They give the first glimpses at brilliant robotics prodigy, Hiro Hamada, in his lab creating a tough looking robot. They show the before and after look of his robot companion Baymax.
The animated comic book adaptation is directed by Don Hall ("Winnie the Pooh") and Chris Williams ("Bolt"). Jamie Chung, T.J. Miller, and Maya Rudolph are among the voice cast. It's scheduled to arrive Stateside November 7 this year before hitting theaters overseas starting February 13, 2015.
An action comedy adventure, it follows Hamada finding himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help of his robot buddy, he joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city.
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'