Lady GaGa Slams Lip-Syncing Singers: It's Not Cool
Lady GaGa has some words for singers who lip-sync during their live shows. The pop star recently sat down with Angie Martinez on Extra TV and voiced her opinion about fellow musicians who charge money for concerts but refuse to sing live.
"I don't think it's cool to lip-sync," the "Do What U Want" hitmaker explained. "I'm not judging if people do because it's everybody's own style of what they decided to be, the type of artist they will be."
"But I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show the artist should f**king have some pipes and sing their records for you," she added.
During the interview, GaGa also talked about her "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" tour which she kicked off earlier this month to support her latest album "ARTPOP". The 28-year-old New Yorker, who underwent hip surgery and subsequently canceled her "Born This Way Ball" tour last year, revealed how she felt about returning to the stage and being able to dance again.
"The best part of my day is when I'm on stage performing for the fans, I really love 'ARTPOP' so to perform it live, see them singing, dancing is like the best thing ever," she said. "Every day I have to do a totally different thing with my body than I used to, to keep it really healthy, but it feels really good."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child