Lady GaGa Slams Lip-Syncing Singers: It's Not Cool
Lady GaGa has some words for singers who lip-sync during their live shows. The pop star recently sat down with Angie Martinez on Extra TV and voiced her opinion about fellow musicians who charge money for concerts but refuse to sing live.
"I don't think it's cool to lip-sync," the "Do What U Want" hitmaker explained. "I'm not judging if people do because it's everybody's own style of what they decided to be, the type of artist they will be."
"But I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show the artist should f**king have some pipes and sing their records for you," she added.
During the interview, GaGa also talked about her "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" tour which she kicked off earlier this month to support her latest album "ARTPOP". The 28-year-old New Yorker, who underwent hip surgery and subsequently canceled her "Born This Way Ball" tour last year, revealed how she felt about returning to the stage and being able to dance again.
"The best part of my day is when I'm on stage performing for the fans, I really love 'ARTPOP' so to perform it live, see them singing, dancing is like the best thing ever," she said. "Every day I have to do a totally different thing with my body than I used to, to keep it really healthy, but it feels really good."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group