Charlize Theron Says Seth MacFarlane Called Her Son 'Little Republican'
Seth MacFarlane called Charlize Theron's son Jackson "little republican," the actress revealed. Theron mentioned it as she stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", airing on Wednesday, May 21, with MacFarlane to promote "A Million Ways to Die in the West".
"He's great. He's great. You know, he pretty much he's just... I just scored big time. He's great. Seth calls him the little Republican," Theron said when Ellen DeGeneres asked about her little guy. She then explained the nickname, "Cause he's just always saying no... 'No, no, no, no, no, no...' Everything's no. 'No, no, no, no, no, no... No, Seth, no. Mama, no. No.' It's a lot of that."
The proud mother continued talking about her young son, telling DeGeneres that Jackson recognized her in movie posters. "He was on the movie when we were shooting so he saw me in the cowboy hat and everything," she said.
"And I was driving him to kindergarten two days ago and we were stopping you know just as we were driving he was like mama, mama, mama, pointing at the posters and there's the one of all four of us and we were at a light and he said, 'Mama where's cowboy hat?' " she recalled.
"And I went 'wow, that's, that's a big, that's great' and then as I look back he has a big grin on his face and he just goes, 'Other lady princess.' He thought [Amanda Seyfried] was a princess and his mama just wore a cowboy hat," she continued.
More Charlize Theron News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy