Lea Michele Finally Admitted to Dating Matthew Morrison in the Past
Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison managed to get over the awkwardness of co-starring on FOX's "Glee". Turns out, these two used to date before they were cast as student and teacher on the hit TV show.
Michele and Morrison became the subject of romance rumors due to their chemistry on screen. Michele opened up about their relationship in her new book "Brunette Ambition", saying they actually did date briefly during her Broadway days.
"When we shot the pilot, I met Cory Monteith, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, and Chris Colfer for the first time," Michele wrote. "I had worked on Broadway with Jenna Ushkowitz and Matthew Morrison before. Matt had been a friend of mine for years, and in fact we'd actually dated back in the day for a Broadway beat." The 27-year-old actress went on dating Monteith before his death in July last year.
This is the first time that Michele had admitted to dating Morrison. The actor himself had played coy when addressing the rumor. "We were literally on set and I got a call from my publicist [about Michele], and [she] got a call a minute later and we looked at each other like, 'What the f**k?' It's so laughable," he told Parade magazine in 2010.
More Lea Michele News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny