Lea Michele Finally Admitted to Dating Matthew Morrison in the Past
Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison managed to get over the awkwardness of co-starring on FOX's "Glee". Turns out, these two used to date before they were cast as student and teacher on the hit TV show.
Michele and Morrison became the subject of romance rumors due to their chemistry on screen. Michele opened up about their relationship in her new book "Brunette Ambition", saying they actually did date briefly during her Broadway days.
"When we shot the pilot, I met Cory Monteith, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, and Chris Colfer for the first time," Michele wrote. "I had worked on Broadway with Jenna Ushkowitz and Matthew Morrison before. Matt had been a friend of mine for years, and in fact we'd actually dated back in the day for a Broadway beat." The 27-year-old actress went on dating Monteith before his death in July last year.
This is the first time that Michele had admitted to dating Morrison. The actor himself had played coy when addressing the rumor. "We were literally on set and I got a call from my publicist [about Michele], and [she] got a call a minute later and we looked at each other like, 'What the f**k?' It's so laughable," he told Parade magazine in 2010.
More Lea Michele News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer