Lea Michele Finally Admitted to Dating Matthew Morrison in the Past
Lea Michele and Matthew Morrison managed to get over the awkwardness of co-starring on FOX's "Glee". Turns out, these two used to date before they were cast as student and teacher on the hit TV show.
Michele and Morrison became the subject of romance rumors due to their chemistry on screen. Michele opened up about their relationship in her new book "Brunette Ambition", saying they actually did date briefly during her Broadway days.
"When we shot the pilot, I met Cory Monteith, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, and Chris Colfer for the first time," Michele wrote. "I had worked on Broadway with Jenna Ushkowitz and Matthew Morrison before. Matt had been a friend of mine for years, and in fact we'd actually dated back in the day for a Broadway beat." The 27-year-old actress went on dating Monteith before his death in July last year.
This is the first time that Michele had admitted to dating Morrison. The actor himself had played coy when addressing the rumor. "We were literally on set and I got a call from my publicist [about Michele], and [she] got a call a minute later and we looked at each other like, 'What the f**k?' It's so laughable," he told Parade magazine in 2010.
More Lea Michele News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'