Joe Nichols Welcomed His Third Daughter
Joe Nichols' wife Heather gave birth to the couple's second child on Tuesday, May 10. The country singer himself shared the happy news on Twitter, revealing his baby girl's name.
"It's official! At 8:06am we were blessed with our brand new baby girl, Georgia Nichols," Nichols tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. "At 7 lbs. 4 oz., her and mom are doing great." A representative shared a few photos of the newborn to PEOPLE, saying she had brown eyes and brown hair.
Nichols and his wife have had a 2-year-old girl named Dylan. He also has a teenage daughter named Ashelyn from a previous relationship.
Nichols emptied the schedule within his tour to support "Crickets" so he would not miss the child's arrival. "We have blocked time off from the tour on either side of the due date," he said. "I wouldn't miss that for anything."
The couple had struggled through infertility, having five miscarriages before having Dylan. "[This baby is] a second miracle," Nichols said previously of Georgia. "Heather had to go through all that again - the appointments and treatments - but she is feeling great, getting big and the baby is moving like crazy."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?