Joe Nichols Welcomed His Third Daughter
Joe Nichols' wife Heather gave birth to the couple's second child on Tuesday, May 10. The country singer himself shared the happy news on Twitter, revealing his baby girl's name.
"It's official! At 8:06am we were blessed with our brand new baby girl, Georgia Nichols," Nichols tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. "At 7 lbs. 4 oz., her and mom are doing great." A representative shared a few photos of the newborn to PEOPLE, saying she had brown eyes and brown hair.
Nichols and his wife have had a 2-year-old girl named Dylan. He also has a teenage daughter named Ashelyn from a previous relationship.
Nichols emptied the schedule within his tour to support "Crickets" so he would not miss the child's arrival. "We have blocked time off from the tour on either side of the due date," he said. "I wouldn't miss that for anything."
The couple had struggled through infertility, having five miscarriages before having Dylan. "[This baby is] a second miracle," Nichols said previously of Georgia. "Heather had to go through all that again - the appointments and treatments - but she is feeling great, getting big and the baby is moving like crazy."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked