Joe Nichols Welcomed His Third Daughter
Joe Nichols' wife Heather gave birth to the couple's second child on Tuesday, May 10. The country singer himself shared the happy news on Twitter, revealing his baby girl's name.
"It's official! At 8:06am we were blessed with our brand new baby girl, Georgia Nichols," Nichols tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. "At 7 lbs. 4 oz., her and mom are doing great." A representative shared a few photos of the newborn to PEOPLE, saying she had brown eyes and brown hair.
Nichols and his wife have had a 2-year-old girl named Dylan. He also has a teenage daughter named Ashelyn from a previous relationship.
Nichols emptied the schedule within his tour to support "Crickets" so he would not miss the child's arrival. "We have blocked time off from the tour on either side of the due date," he said. "I wouldn't miss that for anything."
The couple had struggled through infertility, having five miscarriages before having Dylan. "[This baby is] a second miracle," Nichols said previously of Georgia. "Heather had to go through all that again - the appointments and treatments - but she is feeling great, getting big and the baby is moving like crazy."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival