Joe Nichols Welcomed His Third Daughter
Joe Nichols' wife Heather gave birth to the couple's second child on Tuesday, May 10. The country singer himself shared the happy news on Twitter, revealing his baby girl's name.
"It's official! At 8:06am we were blessed with our brand new baby girl, Georgia Nichols," Nichols tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. "At 7 lbs. 4 oz., her and mom are doing great." A representative shared a few photos of the newborn to PEOPLE, saying she had brown eyes and brown hair.
Nichols and his wife have had a 2-year-old girl named Dylan. He also has a teenage daughter named Ashelyn from a previous relationship.
Nichols emptied the schedule within his tour to support "Crickets" so he would not miss the child's arrival. "We have blocked time off from the tour on either side of the due date," he said. "I wouldn't miss that for anything."
The couple had struggled through infertility, having five miscarriages before having Dylan. "[This baby is] a second miracle," Nichols said previously of Georgia. "Heather had to go through all that again - the appointments and treatments - but she is feeling great, getting big and the baby is moving like crazy."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series