Joe Nichols Welcomed His Third Daughter
Joe Nichols' wife Heather gave birth to the couple's second child on Tuesday, May 10. The country singer himself shared the happy news on Twitter, revealing his baby girl's name.
"It's official! At 8:06am we were blessed with our brand new baby girl, Georgia Nichols," Nichols tweeted on Tuesday afternoon. "At 7 lbs. 4 oz., her and mom are doing great." A representative shared a few photos of the newborn to PEOPLE, saying she had brown eyes and brown hair.
Nichols and his wife have had a 2-year-old girl named Dylan. He also has a teenage daughter named Ashelyn from a previous relationship.
Nichols emptied the schedule within his tour to support "Crickets" so he would not miss the child's arrival. "We have blocked time off from the tour on either side of the due date," he said. "I wouldn't miss that for anything."
The couple had struggled through infertility, having five miscarriages before having Dylan. "[This baby is] a second miracle," Nichols said previously of Georgia. "Heather had to go through all that again - the appointments and treatments - but she is feeling great, getting big and the baby is moving like crazy."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding