Rob Kardashian Fires Back at Haters Who Criticize His Weight
Rob Kardashian has had enough of people constantly criticizing his weight and making it headlines by running false rumors. His first response on Twitter early Tuesday, May 20 was, "So i found out i was trending for being fat... thank you all it really made my day :)"
He added, "And to the blogs saying i went to fat camp or rehab LOL then why am i still fat u fools?? y'all must have run out of real news. First, i don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose."
He continued, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym anyways had to say somethingggggggggg." To his sister Khloe Kardashian who also fiercely defended him against the haters, he said, "I love you."
"Some of you people are disgusting for calling others names and picking on them," Khloe wrote, addressing the Twitter trolls. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Your words are cutting deeper then you know and are possible leaving lifetime scars!"
She went on, "What shallow souls some of you are. Its sickening to critique anyone off of their appearance. Grow up!"
The Kardashians are currently prepping for the wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West which will be held this coming weekend in Europe. They are expected to kick off the festivities in Paris, France before jetting off to Florence, Italy.
More Rob Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris