Rob Kardashian Fires Back at Haters Who Criticize His Weight
Rob Kardashian has had enough of people constantly criticizing his weight and making it headlines by running false rumors. His first response on Twitter early Tuesday, May 20 was, "So i found out i was trending for being fat... thank you all it really made my day :)"
He added, "And to the blogs saying i went to fat camp or rehab LOL then why am i still fat u fools?? y'all must have run out of real news. First, i don't believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second I'm a grown man and will work on myself when i choose."
He continued, "I'm aware that I'm fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym anyways had to say somethingggggggggg." To his sister Khloe Kardashian who also fiercely defended him against the haters, he said, "I love you."
"Some of you people are disgusting for calling others names and picking on them," Khloe wrote, addressing the Twitter trolls. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Your words are cutting deeper then you know and are possible leaving lifetime scars!"
She went on, "What shallow souls some of you are. Its sickening to critique anyone off of their appearance. Grow up!"
The Kardashians are currently prepping for the wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West which will be held this coming weekend in Europe. They are expected to kick off the festivities in Paris, France before jetting off to Florence, Italy.
More Rob Kardashian News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt