Ciara and Fiance Future Welcome Baby Boy
Ciara is officially a first-time mom. According to Page Six, the R&B singer delivered her first child, a baby boy, on Monday, May 19 in Los Angeles. It's her first child together with fiance Future, who already has three kids from previous relationships.
Ciara announced her pregnancy in January this year. She met her rapper beau while working on her latest album. "We created 'Body Party', and that song created something else - and that's why we're here," she said in a recent interview with W magazine.
The couple got engaged in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. They plan to marry later this year in the fall. "We love being around each other and that's just what it is," Future, 30, told Vibe. "The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile."
While she was pregnant, the "Goodies" singer got parenting advice from fellow first-time mom Kim Kardashian. "We [go] over really personal stuff from the woman's side of things," she said. "We've had great conversations and it's been really cool."
"I didn't even know what to expect, but it's been a very easy process - and it's been so much fun," the 28-year-old star gushed. "Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life! Besides getting engaged which happened last year, this has been pretty awesome."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs