Ciara and Fiance Future Welcome Baby Boy
Ciara is officially a first-time mom. According to Page Six, the R&B singer delivered her first child, a baby boy, on Monday, May 19 in Los Angeles. It's her first child together with fiance Future, who already has three kids from previous relationships.
Ciara announced her pregnancy in January this year. She met her rapper beau while working on her latest album. "We created 'Body Party', and that song created something else - and that's why we're here," she said in a recent interview with W magazine.
The couple got engaged in October last year during her birthday celebration in NYC. They plan to marry later this year in the fall. "We love being around each other and that's just what it is," Future, 30, told Vibe. "The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile."
While she was pregnant, the "Goodies" singer got parenting advice from fellow first-time mom Kim Kardashian. "We [go] over really personal stuff from the woman's side of things," she said. "We've had great conversations and it's been really cool."
"I didn't even know what to expect, but it's been a very easy process - and it's been so much fun," the 28-year-old star gushed. "Honestly, it's been the coolest experience in my life! Besides getting engaged which happened last year, this has been pretty awesome."
More Ciara News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'