'The Shield' Star Michael Jace Questioned by Police After Wife Died From Gunshot Wounds
Actor Michael Jace is being questioned by Angeles Police Department detectives after his wife April Jace was found dead at their home. As reported by CBS Los Angeles, his wife was found dead with gunshot wounds on her body in their Hyde Park neighborhood home on Monday, May 19 at 8:30 P.M. Jace was questioned in connection to the incident, but he was not arrested.
Officer Sara Faden additionally told L.A. Times that detectives were investigating whether the incident was a homicide or an accidental shooting. "It looks to have started as a domestic-related incident," Faden said.
A TMZ report suggests that Jace himself called 911 after the shooting. He reportedly told the police, "I shot my wife."
Jace and his wife have been married for 10 years. He previously was married to Jennifer Bitterman. They separated in 2002.
Jace probably is mostly remembered for his roles on FX's "The Shield" and TNT's "Southland". He also made guest appearances on other shows such as "Burn Notice" and "The Mentalist". He played alongside Russell Crowe in "State of Play".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers