'The Shield' Star Michael Jace Questioned by Police After Wife Died From Gunshot Wounds
Actor Michael Jace is being questioned by Angeles Police Department detectives after his wife April Jace was found dead at their home. As reported by CBS Los Angeles, his wife was found dead with gunshot wounds on her body in their Hyde Park neighborhood home on Monday, May 19 at 8:30 P.M. Jace was questioned in connection to the incident, but he was not arrested.
Officer Sara Faden additionally told L.A. Times that detectives were investigating whether the incident was a homicide or an accidental shooting. "It looks to have started as a domestic-related incident," Faden said.
A TMZ report suggests that Jace himself called 911 after the shooting. He reportedly told the police, "I shot my wife."
Jace and his wife have been married for 10 years. He previously was married to Jennifer Bitterman. They separated in 2002.
Jace probably is mostly remembered for his roles on FX's "The Shield" and TNT's "Southland". He also made guest appearances on other shows such as "Burn Notice" and "The Mentalist". He played alongside Russell Crowe in "State of Play".
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death