'The Shield' Star Michael Jace Questioned by Police After Wife Died From Gunshot Wounds
Actor Michael Jace is being questioned by Angeles Police Department detectives after his wife April Jace was found dead at their home. As reported by CBS Los Angeles, his wife was found dead with gunshot wounds on her body in their Hyde Park neighborhood home on Monday, May 19 at 8:30 P.M. Jace was questioned in connection to the incident, but he was not arrested.
Officer Sara Faden additionally told L.A. Times that detectives were investigating whether the incident was a homicide or an accidental shooting. "It looks to have started as a domestic-related incident," Faden said.
A TMZ report suggests that Jace himself called 911 after the shooting. He reportedly told the police, "I shot my wife."
Jace and his wife have been married for 10 years. He previously was married to Jennifer Bitterman. They separated in 2002.
Jace probably is mostly remembered for his roles on FX's "The Shield" and TNT's "Southland". He also made guest appearances on other shows such as "Burn Notice" and "The Mentalist". He played alongside Russell Crowe in "State of Play".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7