'The Shield' Star Michael Jace Questioned by Police After Wife Died From Gunshot Wounds
Actor Michael Jace is being questioned by Angeles Police Department detectives after his wife April Jace was found dead at their home. As reported by CBS Los Angeles, his wife was found dead with gunshot wounds on her body in their Hyde Park neighborhood home on Monday, May 19 at 8:30 P.M. Jace was questioned in connection to the incident, but he was not arrested.
Officer Sara Faden additionally told L.A. Times that detectives were investigating whether the incident was a homicide or an accidental shooting. "It looks to have started as a domestic-related incident," Faden said.
A TMZ report suggests that Jace himself called 911 after the shooting. He reportedly told the police, "I shot my wife."
Jace and his wife have been married for 10 years. He previously was married to Jennifer Bitterman. They separated in 2002.
Jace probably is mostly remembered for his roles on FX's "The Shield" and TNT's "Southland". He also made guest appearances on other shows such as "Burn Notice" and "The Mentalist". He played alongside Russell Crowe in "State of Play".
More Michael Jace News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special