'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6 Finale Crowns a 'Fearless' Winner
"RuPaul's Drag Race" has announced America's Next Drag Superstar in its season 6 finale aired on Monday, May 19 on Logo. Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Courtney Act were vying for the title as well as the $100,000 prize, but only one walked away as a champion.
Bianca was eventually declared the winner, being crowned by last year's winner Jinkx Monsoon. "I feel like I am the luckiest entertainer in the world right now," she said of her win. "It's an incredibly rewarding experience to have this honor, and I'm proof that anything is possible. I extend my love and gratitude to the talented World of Wonder family, Logo TV, the amazing fans, and especially RuPaul. Ru, please remember to tell the IRS that my name is Pablo Sanchez."
RuPaul praised her, "Bianca is my kind of entertainer. She is totally fearless, bust-a-gut hilarious, and yet she's still managed to touch the hearts of 'Drag Race' fans around the world."
Also in the finale, fifth-place finisher BenDeLaCreme was named Miss Congeniality and Ru officiated the wedding of former finalist Joslyn Fox and her fiance Andre.
More RuPaul's Drag Race News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?