'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6 Finale Crowns a 'Fearless' Winner
"RuPaul's Drag Race" has announced America's Next Drag Superstar in its season 6 finale aired on Monday, May 19 on Logo. Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Courtney Act were vying for the title as well as the $100,000 prize, but only one walked away as a champion.
Bianca was eventually declared the winner, being crowned by last year's winner Jinkx Monsoon. "I feel like I am the luckiest entertainer in the world right now," she said of her win. "It's an incredibly rewarding experience to have this honor, and I'm proof that anything is possible. I extend my love and gratitude to the talented World of Wonder family, Logo TV, the amazing fans, and especially RuPaul. Ru, please remember to tell the IRS that my name is Pablo Sanchez."
RuPaul praised her, "Bianca is my kind of entertainer. She is totally fearless, bust-a-gut hilarious, and yet she's still managed to touch the hearts of 'Drag Race' fans around the world."
Also in the finale, fifth-place finisher BenDeLaCreme was named Miss Congeniality and Ru officiated the wedding of former finalist Joslyn Fox and her fiance Andre.
More RuPaul's Drag Race News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope