'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6 Finale Crowns a 'Fearless' Winner
"RuPaul's Drag Race" has announced America's Next Drag Superstar in its season 6 finale aired on Monday, May 19 on Logo. Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Courtney Act were vying for the title as well as the $100,000 prize, but only one walked away as a champion.
Bianca was eventually declared the winner, being crowned by last year's winner Jinkx Monsoon. "I feel like I am the luckiest entertainer in the world right now," she said of her win. "It's an incredibly rewarding experience to have this honor, and I'm proof that anything is possible. I extend my love and gratitude to the talented World of Wonder family, Logo TV, the amazing fans, and especially RuPaul. Ru, please remember to tell the IRS that my name is Pablo Sanchez."
RuPaul praised her, "Bianca is my kind of entertainer. She is totally fearless, bust-a-gut hilarious, and yet she's still managed to touch the hearts of 'Drag Race' fans around the world."
Also in the finale, fifth-place finisher BenDeLaCreme was named Miss Congeniality and Ru officiated the wedding of former finalist Joslyn Fox and her fiance Andre.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?