'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6 Finale Crowns a 'Fearless' Winner
"RuPaul's Drag Race" has announced America's Next Drag Superstar in its season 6 finale aired on Monday, May 19 on Logo. Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio and Courtney Act were vying for the title as well as the $100,000 prize, but only one walked away as a champion.
Bianca was eventually declared the winner, being crowned by last year's winner Jinkx Monsoon. "I feel like I am the luckiest entertainer in the world right now," she said of her win. "It's an incredibly rewarding experience to have this honor, and I'm proof that anything is possible. I extend my love and gratitude to the talented World of Wonder family, Logo TV, the amazing fans, and especially RuPaul. Ru, please remember to tell the IRS that my name is Pablo Sanchez."
RuPaul praised her, "Bianca is my kind of entertainer. She is totally fearless, bust-a-gut hilarious, and yet she's still managed to touch the hearts of 'Drag Race' fans around the world."
Also in the finale, fifth-place finisher BenDeLaCreme was named Miss Congeniality and Ru officiated the wedding of former finalist Joslyn Fox and her fiance Andre.
More RuPaul's Drag Race News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival