Ryan Tedder to Work With Adele Again for Her New Album
Ryan Tedder and Adele may attempt to repeat the success of "Turning Tables" with new music by the British songstress. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker recently hinted that her new album might be titled "25" and released later this year, and Ryan has now revealed that he will be working with her again.
The OneRepublic frontman spilled the beans on the red carpet of 2014 Billboard Music Awards last Sunday, May 18. He refused to confirm that Adele's third studio album would be released this year, but did say, "I know I'm going back in with her and so, if there's any kind of time crunch, I'll definitely have to bring my A game."
Ryan previously co-wrote "Turning Tables" with Adele which was included in Adele's second studio album "21". Earlier this month, he shared an emotional story of working with the Grammy-winning singer.
"After we worked on the song I went back to my hotel room in London and I texted her saying 'I'm listening to your demo and I'm getting choked up,' " he told Notion magazine. "She said, 'I've been crying my eyes out for the last 20 minutes.' We both thought we'd nailed it. It doesn't matter that it wasn't a radio hit. In a perfect world, the two would coincide. Most artists would be lying if they didn't say that was the goal."
More Adele News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake