Ryan Tedder to Work With Adele Again for Her New Album
Ryan Tedder and Adele may attempt to repeat the success of "Turning Tables" with new music by the British songstress. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker recently hinted that her new album might be titled "25" and released later this year, and Ryan has now revealed that he will be working with her again.
The OneRepublic frontman spilled the beans on the red carpet of 2014 Billboard Music Awards last Sunday, May 18. He refused to confirm that Adele's third studio album would be released this year, but did say, "I know I'm going back in with her and so, if there's any kind of time crunch, I'll definitely have to bring my A game."
Ryan previously co-wrote "Turning Tables" with Adele which was included in Adele's second studio album "21". Earlier this month, he shared an emotional story of working with the Grammy-winning singer.
"After we worked on the song I went back to my hotel room in London and I texted her saying 'I'm listening to your demo and I'm getting choked up,' " he told Notion magazine. "She said, 'I've been crying my eyes out for the last 20 minutes.' We both thought we'd nailed it. It doesn't matter that it wasn't a radio hit. In a perfect world, the two would coincide. Most artists would be lying if they didn't say that was the goal."
More Adele News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences