Ryan Tedder to Work With Adele Again for Her New Album
Ryan Tedder and Adele may attempt to repeat the success of "Turning Tables" with new music by the British songstress. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker recently hinted that her new album might be titled "25" and released later this year, and Ryan has now revealed that he will be working with her again.
The OneRepublic frontman spilled the beans on the red carpet of 2014 Billboard Music Awards last Sunday, May 18. He refused to confirm that Adele's third studio album would be released this year, but did say, "I know I'm going back in with her and so, if there's any kind of time crunch, I'll definitely have to bring my A game."
Ryan previously co-wrote "Turning Tables" with Adele which was included in Adele's second studio album "21". Earlier this month, he shared an emotional story of working with the Grammy-winning singer.
"After we worked on the song I went back to my hotel room in London and I texted her saying 'I'm listening to your demo and I'm getting choked up,' " he told Notion magazine. "She said, 'I've been crying my eyes out for the last 20 minutes.' We both thought we'd nailed it. It doesn't matter that it wasn't a radio hit. In a perfect world, the two would coincide. Most artists would be lying if they didn't say that was the goal."
More Adele News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia