Lindsay Lohan Reaches Settlement With Clothing Company
Lindsay Lohan apparently has reached settlement with a clothing company which she sued last year. According to TMZ, Lohan and the company, D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries, made an agreement to end the lawsuit this week and she received $150,000 in damages.
Last year, Lohan and her clothing label 6126 sued the company for $1.1 million, alleging that they did not receive the royalties. The company fought back with a $5 million suit, saying that Lohan's problems with drugs contributed to the poor sale.
Lohan was given reprieve from responding to the lawsuit when she was in rehab last year, but she still did not respond to the suit after she was discharged. Earlier this month, the "Mean Girls" star said in court documents that she failed to respond to the lawsuit because she had been "overwhelmed since leaving rehab and dealing with my sobriety and a miscarriage."
In other news, Lohan has been having fun in Cannes. Based on Twitter posts and photos she uploaded on Instagram, she went to France by a private jet, writing, "Had the most amazing flight with #UBERJET. Excited for #Cannes2014 @Goodwill_Jets @Uber_Cannes xx." She also attended a party in a yacht and shared a topless photo with a male friend.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3