Lindsay Lohan Reaches Settlement With Clothing Company
Lindsay Lohan apparently has reached settlement with a clothing company which she sued last year. According to TMZ, Lohan and the company, D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries, made an agreement to end the lawsuit this week and she received $150,000 in damages.
Last year, Lohan and her clothing label 6126 sued the company for $1.1 million, alleging that they did not receive the royalties. The company fought back with a $5 million suit, saying that Lohan's problems with drugs contributed to the poor sale.
Lohan was given reprieve from responding to the lawsuit when she was in rehab last year, but she still did not respond to the suit after she was discharged. Earlier this month, the "Mean Girls" star said in court documents that she failed to respond to the lawsuit because she had been "overwhelmed since leaving rehab and dealing with my sobriety and a miscarriage."
In other news, Lohan has been having fun in Cannes. Based on Twitter posts and photos she uploaded on Instagram, she went to France by a private jet, writing, "Had the most amazing flight with #UBERJET. Excited for #Cannes2014 @Goodwill_Jets @Uber_Cannes xx." She also attended a party in a yacht and shared a topless photo with a male friend.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video