Maroon 5 to Release New Album 'V' on September 2
Maroon 5 is readying a fresh album to follow up their 2012 LP "'Overexposed". The three-time Grammy-winning band has signed to Interscope Records to release the fifth studio album appropriately called "V" on September 2 this year.
Recorded in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin, "V" reunites Maroon 5 with long-time keyboardist Jesse Carmichael who took a hiatus while the band recorded "Overexposed".
It will be preceded by a new single that is expected to be released this summer. In addition, the band fronted by Adam Levine has signed a worldwide tour deal with Live Nation for a tour to be announced in the coming weeks.
Levine is currently sitting on the judge panel of "The Voice" with Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher. He will return for the upcoming season with Shelton and two new judges Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Maroon 5 News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?