Maroon 5 to Release New Album 'V' on September 2
Maroon 5 is readying a fresh album to follow up their 2012 LP "'Overexposed". The three-time Grammy-winning band has signed to Interscope Records to release the fifth studio album appropriately called "V" on September 2 this year.
Recorded in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin, "V" reunites Maroon 5 with long-time keyboardist Jesse Carmichael who took a hiatus while the band recorded "Overexposed".
It will be preceded by a new single that is expected to be released this summer. In addition, the band fronted by Adam Levine has signed a worldwide tour deal with Live Nation for a tour to be announced in the coming weeks.
Levine is currently sitting on the judge panel of "The Voice" with Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher. He will return for the upcoming season with Shelton and two new judges Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!