Maroon 5 to Release New Album 'V' on September 2
Maroon 5 is readying a fresh album to follow up their 2012 LP "'Overexposed". The three-time Grammy-winning band has signed to Interscope Records to release the fifth studio album appropriately called "V" on September 2 this year.
Recorded in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin, "V" reunites Maroon 5 with long-time keyboardist Jesse Carmichael who took a hiatus while the band recorded "Overexposed".
It will be preceded by a new single that is expected to be released this summer. In addition, the band fronted by Adam Levine has signed a worldwide tour deal with Live Nation for a tour to be announced in the coming weeks.
Levine is currently sitting on the judge panel of "The Voice" with Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher. He will return for the upcoming season with Shelton and two new judges Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'