Maroon 5 to Release New Album 'V' on September 2
Maroon 5 is readying a fresh album to follow up their 2012 LP "'Overexposed". The three-time Grammy-winning band has signed to Interscope Records to release the fifth studio album appropriately called "V" on September 2 this year.
Recorded in Los Angeles over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin, "V" reunites Maroon 5 with long-time keyboardist Jesse Carmichael who took a hiatus while the band recorded "Overexposed".
It will be preceded by a new single that is expected to be released this summer. In addition, the band fronted by Adam Levine has signed a worldwide tour deal with Live Nation for a tour to be announced in the coming weeks.
Levine is currently sitting on the judge panel of "The Voice" with Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher. He will return for the upcoming season with Shelton and two new judges Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'