Zach Braff Deals With Family Issues in 'Wish I Was Here' Full Trailer
Zach Braff's crowd-funded movie "Wish I Was Here" gets the first full trailer. The former "Scrubs" actor plays Aidan Bloom, a pot-smoking actor whose last job, a dandruff commercial, was longer ago than he cares to admit, while Kate Hudson portrays his on-screen wife.
Pursuing his thespian dream has landed Aidan and his wife in tough financial straits. When his grumpy father can no longer pay for the kids to attend Jewish Yeshiva, Aidan opts for homeschooling, much to the chagrin of his hyper-disciplined, religious daughter and the delight of his less-than-studious son.
Braff directed and co-wrote the film with his brother Adam J. Braff. It's his first feature film directorial gig since 2004's "Garden State" which got numerous nods including WGA for Best Original Screenplay. It was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, successfully collecting over $3 million from fans. Jim Parsons, Josh Gad, and Ashley Greene are among the cast.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle