Zach Braff Deals With Family Issues in 'Wish I Was Here' Full Trailer
Zach Braff's crowd-funded movie "Wish I Was Here" gets the first full trailer. The former "Scrubs" actor plays Aidan Bloom, a pot-smoking actor whose last job, a dandruff commercial, was longer ago than he cares to admit, while Kate Hudson portrays his on-screen wife.
Pursuing his thespian dream has landed Aidan and his wife in tough financial straits. When his grumpy father can no longer pay for the kids to attend Jewish Yeshiva, Aidan opts for homeschooling, much to the chagrin of his hyper-disciplined, religious daughter and the delight of his less-than-studious son.
Braff directed and co-wrote the film with his brother Adam J. Braff. It's his first feature film directorial gig since 2004's "Garden State" which got numerous nods including WGA for Best Original Screenplay. It was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, successfully collecting over $3 million from fans. Jim Parsons, Josh Gad, and Ashley Greene are among the cast.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!