Zach Braff Deals With Family Issues in 'Wish I Was Here' Full Trailer
Zach Braff's crowd-funded movie "Wish I Was Here" gets the first full trailer. The former "Scrubs" actor plays Aidan Bloom, a pot-smoking actor whose last job, a dandruff commercial, was longer ago than he cares to admit, while Kate Hudson portrays his on-screen wife.
Pursuing his thespian dream has landed Aidan and his wife in tough financial straits. When his grumpy father can no longer pay for the kids to attend Jewish Yeshiva, Aidan opts for homeschooling, much to the chagrin of his hyper-disciplined, religious daughter and the delight of his less-than-studious son.
Braff directed and co-wrote the film with his brother Adam J. Braff. It's his first feature film directorial gig since 2004's "Garden State" which got numerous nods including WGA for Best Original Screenplay. It was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, successfully collecting over $3 million from fans. Jim Parsons, Josh Gad, and Ashley Greene are among the cast.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush