Zach Braff Deals With Family Issues in 'Wish I Was Here' Full Trailer
Zach Braff's crowd-funded movie "Wish I Was Here" gets the first full trailer. The former "Scrubs" actor plays Aidan Bloom, a pot-smoking actor whose last job, a dandruff commercial, was longer ago than he cares to admit, while Kate Hudson portrays his on-screen wife.
Pursuing his thespian dream has landed Aidan and his wife in tough financial straits. When his grumpy father can no longer pay for the kids to attend Jewish Yeshiva, Aidan opts for homeschooling, much to the chagrin of his hyper-disciplined, religious daughter and the delight of his less-than-studious son.
Braff directed and co-wrote the film with his brother Adam J. Braff. It's his first feature film directorial gig since 2004's "Garden State" which got numerous nods including WGA for Best Original Screenplay. It was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, successfully collecting over $3 million from fans. Jim Parsons, Josh Gad, and Ashley Greene are among the cast.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard