Zach Braff Deals With Family Issues in 'Wish I Was Here' Full Trailer
Zach Braff's crowd-funded movie "Wish I Was Here" gets the first full trailer. The former "Scrubs" actor plays Aidan Bloom, a pot-smoking actor whose last job, a dandruff commercial, was longer ago than he cares to admit, while Kate Hudson portrays his on-screen wife.
Pursuing his thespian dream has landed Aidan and his wife in tough financial straits. When his grumpy father can no longer pay for the kids to attend Jewish Yeshiva, Aidan opts for homeschooling, much to the chagrin of his hyper-disciplined, religious daughter and the delight of his less-than-studious son.
Braff directed and co-wrote the film with his brother Adam J. Braff. It's his first feature film directorial gig since 2004's "Garden State" which got numerous nods including WGA for Best Original Screenplay. It was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, successfully collecting over $3 million from fans. Jim Parsons, Josh Gad, and Ashley Greene are among the cast.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?