'The Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: Andi Dorfman Stalker Almost Crashes the Party
Andi Dorfman's journey to find her "one true love" on "The Bachelorette" officially began with the season 10 premiere on Monday, May 19. She met her 25 suitors, but not before a tribute to contestant Eric Hill, who died in a paragliding accident after wrapping up the filming.
"In the coming weeks, you'll see that Eric was a vibrant man," host Chris Harrison described the 31-year-old extreme sports enthusiast. "Every day, he impressed us with his passion and courageous spirit. He will be greatly missed. And we dedicate this season to him."
Andi admitted to being nervous before meeting the bachelors. Some guys left impression with their unusual introduction, such as Tasos who wanted to recreate the Love Lock Bridge in France with a lock and key at the mansion fountain.
Cody pretended to push the limo. Rudie, an attorney, attempted to bond over lawyer humor. Jason, an urgent care physician, diagnosed Andi with a fever because she looked "pretty hot." Patrick played soccer, which reminded Andi and viewers of Juan Pablo Galavis, but he assured her he's "nothing like the last guy you knew who played soccer."
Brett brought a lamp from his hotel because his mother told him "never greet a lady empty-handed." Eric gave Andi two dolls which he got from a little girl who told him to give them to his girlfriend. Andi was also smitten with Marcus, whom she found "hot."
After all 25 guys met Andi, host Chris revealed to the bachelorette that there's another guy who wanted to meet her. Chris Bukowski from Emily Maynard's "Bachelorette" season said he had been waiting for her for seven days and wouldn't leave until he met her. Andi decided it would be unfair to let him join the party, so Chris H. delivered the bad news to the obsessed fan, who insisted that he only left if Andi received his flowers.
Inside the mansion, Andi gave the first impression rose to Nick V., because he appeared to be "genuine" and "sincere." The other roses went to J.J., Eric, Marquel, Craig, Tasos, Josh M., Brian, Bradley, Marcus, Andrew, Ron, Carl, Chris, Brett, Dylan, Patrick, Cody and Nick S. Josh B. didnt't take his elimination well, angrily saying, "This is stupid."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?