Nicki Minaj Reveals Title and Cover Art for New Single
Nicki Minaj is gearing up to give the first taste of her new studio album "The Pink Print". The female rapper calls its first single "Pills N Potions" and uncovers the cover art which features her wearing form-fitting dress and white bunny ears.
"It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she told Rap-Up TV. "It's a great, I feel, indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song." The album, meanwhile, "will remind people why they fell in love with Nicki Minaj."
The single is due to be made available for download on Wednesday, May 21, while the album will hit the market later this year. Two buzz tracks, "Chi-Raq" which features Lil Herb and "Yasss Bish!!" which features Soulja Boy, were already released as pre-cursors of what's to come.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story