Nicki Minaj Reveals Title and Cover Art for New Single
Nicki Minaj is gearing up to give the first taste of her new studio album "The Pink Print". The female rapper calls its first single "Pills N Potions" and uncovers the cover art which features her wearing form-fitting dress and white bunny ears.
"It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she told Rap-Up TV. "It's a great, I feel, indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song." The album, meanwhile, "will remind people why they fell in love with Nicki Minaj."
The single is due to be made available for download on Wednesday, May 21, while the album will hit the market later this year. Two buzz tracks, "Chi-Raq" which features Lil Herb and "Yasss Bish!!" which features Soulja Boy, were already released as pre-cursors of what's to come.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says