Nicki Minaj Reveals Title and Cover Art for New Single
Nicki Minaj is gearing up to give the first taste of her new studio album "The Pink Print". The female rapper calls its first single "Pills N Potions" and uncovers the cover art which features her wearing form-fitting dress and white bunny ears.
"It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she told Rap-Up TV. "It's a great, I feel, indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song." The album, meanwhile, "will remind people why they fell in love with Nicki Minaj."
The single is due to be made available for download on Wednesday, May 21, while the album will hit the market later this year. Two buzz tracks, "Chi-Raq" which features Lil Herb and "Yasss Bish!!" which features Soulja Boy, were already released as pre-cursors of what's to come.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off