Nicki Minaj Reveals Title and Cover Art for New Single
Nicki Minaj is gearing up to give the first taste of her new studio album "The Pink Print". The female rapper calls its first single "Pills N Potions" and uncovers the cover art which features her wearing form-fitting dress and white bunny ears.
"It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she told Rap-Up TV. "It's a great, I feel, indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song." The album, meanwhile, "will remind people why they fell in love with Nicki Minaj."
The single is due to be made available for download on Wednesday, May 21, while the album will hit the market later this year. Two buzz tracks, "Chi-Raq" which features Lil Herb and "Yasss Bish!!" which features Soulja Boy, were already released as pre-cursors of what's to come.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart