Nicki Minaj Reveals Title and Cover Art for New Single
Nicki Minaj is gearing up to give the first taste of her new studio album "The Pink Print". The female rapper calls its first single "Pills N Potions" and uncovers the cover art which features her wearing form-fitting dress and white bunny ears.
"It feels very uplifting and it feels very soulful," she told Rap-Up TV. "It's a great, I feel, indicator of what The Pink Print will feel like in terms of the storyline of that song." The album, meanwhile, "will remind people why they fell in love with Nicki Minaj."
The single is due to be made available for download on Wednesday, May 21, while the album will hit the market later this year. Two buzz tracks, "Chi-Raq" which features Lil Herb and "Yasss Bish!!" which features Soulja Boy, were already released as pre-cursors of what's to come.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert