Beyonce, Jay-Z and Solange Pose for Family Photo After Elevator Fight
Beyonce Knowles once again shared photos of her happy family to show that they have moved on following an elevator fight involving her husband Jay-Z and sister Solange Knowles earlier this month. Beyonce took to her website on Monday, May 19 to share photos from a family reunion which apparently were taken when they were in New Orleans over the weekend.
One photo features the "Halo" singer, Solange and their mother Tina Knowles. Wearing a blue shirt, the "Holy Grail" rapper is all smiles while posing behind his wife. Other photos posted on the site also show Solange's boyfriend Alan Ferguson and their son. The former "Destiny's Child" member also uploaded a photo of her and Solange on Instagram over the weekend.
According to New York Daily News, the family spent their time at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans' French Quarter on Saturday for hours. According to an eyewitness, Beyonce later took Blue Ivy to an SUV to watch "Dora the Explorer" with her nanny after she became fussy.
Beyonce, Jay-Z and Solange were spotted at the Big Easy's Ritz Carlton Hotel on Thursday and Friday. On Friday, Bey and her husband were seen doing shopping at baby boutique Pippen Lane.
The family reunion came several days after a video of Solange and Jay-Z fighting in a hotel elevator hit the web. The family has released a joint statement in which they said they had apologized to each other and moved on.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'