Beyonce, Jay-Z and Solange Pose for Family Photo After Elevator Fight
Beyonce Knowles once again shared photos of her happy family to show that they have moved on following an elevator fight involving her husband Jay-Z and sister Solange Knowles earlier this month. Beyonce took to her website on Monday, May 19 to share photos from a family reunion which apparently were taken when they were in New Orleans over the weekend.
One photo features the "Halo" singer, Solange and their mother Tina Knowles. Wearing a blue shirt, the "Holy Grail" rapper is all smiles while posing behind his wife. Other photos posted on the site also show Solange's boyfriend Alan Ferguson and their son. The former "Destiny's Child" member also uploaded a photo of her and Solange on Instagram over the weekend.
According to New York Daily News, the family spent their time at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans' French Quarter on Saturday for hours. According to an eyewitness, Beyonce later took Blue Ivy to an SUV to watch "Dora the Explorer" with her nanny after she became fussy.
Beyonce, Jay-Z and Solange were spotted at the Big Easy's Ritz Carlton Hotel on Thursday and Friday. On Friday, Bey and her husband were seen doing shopping at baby boutique Pippen Lane.
The family reunion came several days after a video of Solange and Jay-Z fighting in a hotel elevator hit the web. The family has released a joint statement in which they said they had apologized to each other and moved on.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?