Second Trailer of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Packs on New Scenes
The second trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" packs on the humor and action. While the previous trailer gave an introduction on each of the characters, the new trailer debuted on Monday, May 19 went deep in the story plot.
It began with the same scene in the first trailer, but different angle, of Chris Pratt's Peter Quill stealing an object and got caught by Djimon Hounsou's Korath the Pursuer. The dramatic scene turned comedic when Korath failed to identify the "legendary outlaw" aka self-proclaimed Star Lord.
Glenn Close's character is seen in the trailer questioning the competency of the gang of outlaws in defending the galaxy against the evils. Fans are also given the first extended look into Lee Pace's Ronan the Accuser who is the main villain in the movie. Although there are plenty of action scenes, a face-off between the heroes and the villain is kept under wrap.
However, plenty are new including the first words heard coming out of Vin Diesel's Groot. "Guardians of the Galaxy" hits U.S. theaters August 1.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'