Second Trailer of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Packs on New Scenes
The second trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" packs on the humor and action. While the previous trailer gave an introduction on each of the characters, the new trailer debuted on Monday, May 19 went deep in the story plot.
It began with the same scene in the first trailer, but different angle, of Chris Pratt's Peter Quill stealing an object and got caught by Djimon Hounsou's Korath the Pursuer. The dramatic scene turned comedic when Korath failed to identify the "legendary outlaw" aka self-proclaimed Star Lord.
Glenn Close's character is seen in the trailer questioning the competency of the gang of outlaws in defending the galaxy against the evils. Fans are also given the first extended look into Lee Pace's Ronan the Accuser who is the main villain in the movie. Although there are plenty of action scenes, a face-off between the heroes and the villain is kept under wrap.
However, plenty are new including the first words heard coming out of Vin Diesel's Groot. "Guardians of the Galaxy" hits U.S. theaters August 1.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage