Second Trailer of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Packs on New Scenes
The second trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" packs on the humor and action. While the previous trailer gave an introduction on each of the characters, the new trailer debuted on Monday, May 19 went deep in the story plot.
It began with the same scene in the first trailer, but different angle, of Chris Pratt's Peter Quill stealing an object and got caught by Djimon Hounsou's Korath the Pursuer. The dramatic scene turned comedic when Korath failed to identify the "legendary outlaw" aka self-proclaimed Star Lord.
Glenn Close's character is seen in the trailer questioning the competency of the gang of outlaws in defending the galaxy against the evils. Fans are also given the first extended look into Lee Pace's Ronan the Accuser who is the main villain in the movie. Although there are plenty of action scenes, a face-off between the heroes and the villain is kept under wrap.
However, plenty are new including the first words heard coming out of Vin Diesel's Groot. "Guardians of the Galaxy" hits U.S. theaters August 1.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'