Second Trailer of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Packs on New Scenes
The second trailer of "Guardians of the Galaxy" packs on the humor and action. While the previous trailer gave an introduction on each of the characters, the new trailer debuted on Monday, May 19 went deep in the story plot.
It began with the same scene in the first trailer, but different angle, of Chris Pratt's Peter Quill stealing an object and got caught by Djimon Hounsou's Korath the Pursuer. The dramatic scene turned comedic when Korath failed to identify the "legendary outlaw" aka self-proclaimed Star Lord.
Glenn Close's character is seen in the trailer questioning the competency of the gang of outlaws in defending the galaxy against the evils. Fans are also given the first extended look into Lee Pace's Ronan the Accuser who is the main villain in the movie. Although there are plenty of action scenes, a face-off between the heroes and the villain is kept under wrap.
However, plenty are new including the first words heard coming out of Vin Diesel's Groot. "Guardians of the Galaxy" hits U.S. theaters August 1.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked