Mick Jagger Is a Great-Grandfather
Mick Jagger is now a great-grandfather. According to Daily Mail, he becomes a great-grandfather after his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi recently gave birth to a baby girl with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key. More info about the baby is not immediately available.
"The women in our family just tend to have children young, it runs in the genes," Assisi told Hello magazine in November. "I grew up quite quickly and wouldn't have considered having a child if I was doing what my friends are doing at this stage, messing around. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I'm very settled."
Assisi's mother Jade is now expecting her third child and is due to give birth in a few weeks. They celebrated the baby shower in March.
Assisi's baby girl arrived only two months after Jagger lost his designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott who committed suicide. Jagger, who was on tour in Australia with his band The Rolling Stones when receiving the sad news, then postponed some gigs to spend some time with his family.
"I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way," the rocker wrote on Facebook. "I will never forget her."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked