Mick Jagger Is a Great-Grandfather
Mick Jagger is now a great-grandfather. According to Daily Mail, he becomes a great-grandfather after his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi recently gave birth to a baby girl with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key. More info about the baby is not immediately available.
"The women in our family just tend to have children young, it runs in the genes," Assisi told Hello magazine in November. "I grew up quite quickly and wouldn't have considered having a child if I was doing what my friends are doing at this stage, messing around. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I'm very settled."
Assisi's mother Jade is now expecting her third child and is due to give birth in a few weeks. They celebrated the baby shower in March.
Assisi's baby girl arrived only two months after Jagger lost his designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott who committed suicide. Jagger, who was on tour in Australia with his band The Rolling Stones when receiving the sad news, then postponed some gigs to spend some time with his family.
"I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way," the rocker wrote on Facebook. "I will never forget her."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent