Mick Jagger Is a Great-Grandfather
Mick Jagger is now a great-grandfather. According to Daily Mail, he becomes a great-grandfather after his 21-year-old granddaughter Assisi recently gave birth to a baby girl with her 25-year-old boyfriend Alex Key. More info about the baby is not immediately available.
"The women in our family just tend to have children young, it runs in the genes," Assisi told Hello magazine in November. "I grew up quite quickly and wouldn't have considered having a child if I was doing what my friends are doing at this stage, messing around. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I'm very settled."
Assisi's mother Jade is now expecting her third child and is due to give birth in a few weeks. They celebrated the baby shower in March.
Assisi's baby girl arrived only two months after Jagger lost his designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott who committed suicide. Jagger, who was on tour in Australia with his band The Rolling Stones when receiving the sad news, then postponed some gigs to spend some time with his family.
"I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way," the rocker wrote on Facebook. "I will never forget her."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones