5 Seconds of Summer Transforms Into Superheroes in 'Don't Stop' Music Video
5 Seconds of Summer has dropped the official music video for their current single "Don't Stop". Hitting Vevo on Sunday night, May 18, the three-and-a-half minute hilarious clip opens with the band's members transforming into superheroes after unexpectedly finding some costumes around their house.
The four boys, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin, then help an elder to cross the street and scold some guys who spray-paint the wall before they end up getting beaten up. They are later seen joining forces to save a girl who's being kidnapped in a warehouse.
"Don't Stop" is the second single taken from the Australian band's upcoming self-titled debut album, "5 Seconds of Summer". The LP is scheduled to be released on 27 June via Capitol Records.
The foursome's upcoming full-length has also spawned a hit single called "She Looks So Perfect", which peaked at No. 37 on Billboard 100 after being released earlier this year.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'