5 Seconds of Summer Transforms Into Superheroes in 'Don't Stop' Music Video
5 Seconds of Summer has dropped the official music video for their current single "Don't Stop". Hitting Vevo on Sunday night, May 18, the three-and-a-half minute hilarious clip opens with the band's members transforming into superheroes after unexpectedly finding some costumes around their house.
The four boys, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin, then help an elder to cross the street and scold some guys who spray-paint the wall before they end up getting beaten up. They are later seen joining forces to save a girl who's being kidnapped in a warehouse.
"Don't Stop" is the second single taken from the Australian band's upcoming self-titled debut album, "5 Seconds of Summer". The LP is scheduled to be released on 27 June via Capitol Records.
The foursome's upcoming full-length has also spawned a hit single called "She Looks So Perfect", which peaked at No. 37 on Billboard 100 after being released earlier this year.
5 Seconds of Summer's "Dont'Stop" music video
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'