5 Seconds of Summer Transforms Into Superheroes in 'Don't Stop' Music Video
5 Seconds of Summer has dropped the official music video for their current single "Don't Stop". Hitting Vevo on Sunday night, May 18, the three-and-a-half minute hilarious clip opens with the band's members transforming into superheroes after unexpectedly finding some costumes around their house.
The four boys, Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin, then help an elder to cross the street and scold some guys who spray-paint the wall before they end up getting beaten up. They are later seen joining forces to save a girl who's being kidnapped in a warehouse.
"Don't Stop" is the second single taken from the Australian band's upcoming self-titled debut album, "5 Seconds of Summer". The LP is scheduled to be released on 27 June via Capitol Records.
The foursome's upcoming full-length has also spawned a hit single called "She Looks So Perfect", which peaked at No. 37 on Billboard 100 after being released earlier this year.
5 Seconds of Summer's "Dont'Stop" music video
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy