Babyface Marries Longtime Girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg
Singer/producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and his girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg have tied the knot. The couple exchanged vows on Saturday, May 17 in Southern California. The couple's nuptials was attended by some celebrity friends including Oprah Winfrey and singer/songwriter Carole Bayer Sager.
The artist took to Instagram to share some photos and a short clip from Babyface and Pantenburg's wedding ceremony. In photos posted by Sager, the groom can be seen wearing a white suit and black pants while the bride sported white wedding dress. The couple's daughter Peyton Nicole also made appearance in a photo.
Babyface and the former dancer started dating in 2007. The singer confirmed his engagement in February, telling L.A. Times, "I'm happy to say I'm on the love marriage path. I'm a very lucky guy!" He previously was married to Tracey Edmonds. They have two children together.
"The main thing is being honest with yourself and being honest with your feelings. When we're not honest with ourselves, we just accept situations, don't talk about them and, as you said, ignore the elephant in the room. You better recognize there is an elephant in the room and deal with it, because a lot of times the elephant in the room is the one that you put in there, so you have to deal with it," he said of what he learned of his past relationships in the interview.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed