Babyface Marries Longtime Girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg
Singer/producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds and his girlfriend Nicole Pantenburg have tied the knot. The couple exchanged vows on Saturday, May 17 in Southern California. The couple's nuptials was attended by some celebrity friends including Oprah Winfrey and singer/songwriter Carole Bayer Sager.
The artist took to Instagram to share some photos and a short clip from Babyface and Pantenburg's wedding ceremony. In photos posted by Sager, the groom can be seen wearing a white suit and black pants while the bride sported white wedding dress. The couple's daughter Peyton Nicole also made appearance in a photo.
Babyface and the former dancer started dating in 2007. The singer confirmed his engagement in February, telling L.A. Times, "I'm happy to say I'm on the love marriage path. I'm a very lucky guy!" He previously was married to Tracey Edmonds. They have two children together.
"The main thing is being honest with yourself and being honest with your feelings. When we're not honest with ourselves, we just accept situations, don't talk about them and, as you said, ignore the elephant in the room. You better recognize there is an elephant in the room and deal with it, because a lot of times the elephant in the room is the one that you put in there, so you have to deal with it," he said of what he learned of his past relationships in the interview.
More Babyface News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years