Cameron Diaz Reportedly Dating Benji Madden
Cameron Diaz is back on the dating scene. "The Other Woman (2014)" star reportedly is dating Benji Madden of rock band Good Charlotte, who is seven years her junior.
"It's very new" and they're "just hanging out," a source told Us Weekly of the new couple. The relationship is rather new because they have only been seeing each other for a few weeks. The two were introduced by Benji's sister-in-law Nicole Richie who "thought they'd click."
Nicole and Cam were spotted hanging out together last month at Coldwater Canyon Park in Los Angeles. They also attended the launch of author Vicky Vlachonis' book, "The Body Doesn't Lie", on Thursday, May 15.
Cam previously dated Alex Rodriguez and split from him in September 2011 while Benji was linked to Paris Hilton.
Cameron once said that she didn't believe in monogamy. "I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," she said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture