Cameron Diaz Reportedly Dating Benji Madden
Cameron Diaz is back on the dating scene. "The Other Woman (2014)" star reportedly is dating Benji Madden of rock band Good Charlotte, who is seven years her junior.
"It's very new" and they're "just hanging out," a source told Us Weekly of the new couple. The relationship is rather new because they have only been seeing each other for a few weeks. The two were introduced by Benji's sister-in-law Nicole Richie who "thought they'd click."
Nicole and Cam were spotted hanging out together last month at Coldwater Canyon Park in Los Angeles. They also attended the launch of author Vicky Vlachonis' book, "The Body Doesn't Lie", on Thursday, May 15.
Cam previously dated Alex Rodriguez and split from him in September 2011 while Benji was linked to Paris Hilton.
Cameron once said that she didn't believe in monogamy. "I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," she said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails."
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance