Cameron Diaz Reportedly Dating Benji Madden
Cameron Diaz is back on the dating scene. "The Other Woman (2014)" star reportedly is dating Benji Madden of rock band Good Charlotte, who is seven years her junior.
"It's very new" and they're "just hanging out," a source told Us Weekly of the new couple. The relationship is rather new because they have only been seeing each other for a few weeks. The two were introduced by Benji's sister-in-law Nicole Richie who "thought they'd click."
Nicole and Cam were spotted hanging out together last month at Coldwater Canyon Park in Los Angeles. They also attended the launch of author Vicky Vlachonis' book, "The Body Doesn't Lie", on Thursday, May 15.
Cam previously dated Alex Rodriguez and split from him in September 2011 while Benji was linked to Paris Hilton.
Cameron once said that she didn't believe in monogamy. "I don't know if anyone is really naturally monogamous," she said in the May issue of InStyle magazine. "We all have the same instincts as animals. But we live in a society where it's been ingrained in us to do these things."
Diaz also said in an interview with Daily Mirror, "For some reason, we get into relationships and we expect one man to understand 'all the parts of us and meet all of those needs. I think that's where everything fails."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show