St. Vincent Performs Tracks From New Album on 'Saturday Night Live'
St. Vincent helped wrap up the 39th season of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday night, May 17. The singer, whose real name is Annie Clark, performed two songs as she made her debut appearance on the comedy show.
Clark first wowed her fans with a live rendition of a track called "Digital Witness". Dressed in an all-black outfit and joined onstage by a backing band, the former member of The Polyphonic Spree showcased her unique vocals while playing her guitar.
Later that night, Clark and her band returned to the stage to perform "Birth in Reverse". Both tracks performed on the show are featured in the singer's latest album "St. Vincent". The self-titled set, which received rave reviews from many music critics, was released back in February. It peaked at No. 12 on Billboard 200.
That night's "SNL" also included a number of other music-related skits, including one that sees Sasheer Zamata's Solange Knowles and Jay Pharoah's Jay-Z discussing their recent elevator altercation. Former cast member Andy Samberg made a return to the show as a guest host.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal