Stars to Watch at 2014 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet
Ke$ha looked healthy and happy as she hit the red carpet of 2014 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 18. The formerly rehabbed singer stole the attention with a strapless white flare gown featuring a black silk chiffon and a big black bow on the rear.
The event held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena also saw the arrival of country babes Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert. Underwood wore a stunning chartreuse chiffon gown with silver details from Oriett Domenech while Lambert showed off her much thinner figure with a pink mini dress that flaunted her cleavage. They will hit the stage together to perform their duet "Somethin' Bad" from Lambert's new album.
TV star Lucy Hale was among the early attendees of the red carpet walk, sporting a sexy multicolor dress. Jordin Sparks showed off her dramatic weight loss in a figure-hugging LBD from Michael Costello while Sarah Hyland opted for a chic look in a jacket and skirt ensemble from Pucci.
Model Chrissy Teigen debuted a bang, making a fashion statement with a fun Fyodor Golan dress. Her husband, singer John Legend wore a navy blue Gucci suit jacket and shirt, and black Lanvin pants. Another couple, Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart, was also a walking fashion. Lopez, who will be awarded with Icon Award that night, was wearing a see-through maroon Donna Karan dress on top of a leotard. Smart opted for a crisp white shirt underneath a checkered blue suit.
Kelly Rowland showed a little leg and a lot of cleavage in her slit black dress. British singer Cher Lloyd came in a sparky purple dress by Mikael D. Nicki Minaj surprisingly opted for a simple black long dress that flaunted her toned abs. Meanwhile, Shakira turned the event electric blue with her long-sleeved and figure-hugging mini dress.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame