Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Attend 'The Captive' Cannes Premiere
Ryan Reynolds got support from his wife Blake Lively at the premiere of his movie "The Captive" at the Cannes International Film Festival. The couple wore coordinating black-and-white outfits from Gucci to the special screening in France on Friday, May 16.
Reynolds looked dashing in his designer suit with a white satin bowtie, while his beautiful spouse dazzled in a strapless gown with a dramatic voluminous skirt. She finished it off with Lorraine Schwartz diamond bracelet and necklaces. It was her second appearance at this year's Cannes. She previously attended the premiere of Nicole Kidman's "Grace of Monaco", wearing a Gucci maroon dress with sexy thigh-high slit.
Reynolds was joined by co-stars Rosario Dawson and pregnant Mireille Enos. The former actress rocked a black and white lace Dolce & Gabbana sleeveless dress, while the latter showed off her baby bump in an emerald green gown by Jenny Packham. Another cast member, Scott Speedman, was among the guests as well.
"The Captive" is a psychological thriller which revolves around the kidnapping of a young girl, the investigation that follows, and the mystery of what happened to the child during the years she was missing. It opens at Cannes to compete for Palme d'Or prize before hitting theaters later. U.S. distribution rights for the movie have been acquired by A24 in partnership with DirecTV.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test