Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Attend 'The Captive' Cannes Premiere
Ryan Reynolds got support from his wife Blake Lively at the premiere of his movie "The Captive" at the Cannes International Film Festival. The couple wore coordinating black-and-white outfits from Gucci to the special screening in France on Friday, May 16.
Reynolds looked dashing in his designer suit with a white satin bowtie, while his beautiful spouse dazzled in a strapless gown with a dramatic voluminous skirt. She finished it off with Lorraine Schwartz diamond bracelet and necklaces. It was her second appearance at this year's Cannes. She previously attended the premiere of Nicole Kidman's "Grace of Monaco", wearing a Gucci maroon dress with sexy thigh-high slit.
Reynolds was joined by co-stars Rosario Dawson and pregnant Mireille Enos. The former actress rocked a black and white lace Dolce & Gabbana sleeveless dress, while the latter showed off her baby bump in an emerald green gown by Jenny Packham. Another cast member, Scott Speedman, was among the guests as well.
"The Captive" is a psychological thriller which revolves around the kidnapping of a young girl, the investigation that follows, and the mystery of what happened to the child during the years she was missing. It opens at Cannes to compete for Palme d'Or prize before hitting theaters later. U.S. distribution rights for the movie have been acquired by A24 in partnership with DirecTV.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'