Lea Michele Addresses Rumors of 'Glee' On-Set Feud With Naya Rivera
Lea Michele has spoken up on rumors that there was a rift between her and "Glee" co-star Naya Rivera. The actress talked about the issue during an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" Friday, May 16.
"It's really unbelievable the amount of the things that can just be completely made up," she told host David Letterman, denying the alleged on-set drama. "I think the way people like to pit women against each other ... it's really annoying, and it's really sad," she said, calling the rumors "really frustrating."
She jokingly added, "For me, if there were ever really a cat fight on the show, you'd know about it because I'd get a ring, and I'd put Jell-O in it, and I would make it fun for everyone and it would be super hot."
In late April, it was reported that there was a tension on the set of the FOX musical drama series that caused Rivera to be written of the season finale. Sources, however, claimed that Michele had nothing to do with it and Rivera wasn't fired from the show.
Series creator Ryan Murphy has also denied the story, telling Extra earlier this week, "I don't think there is a story between Naya and Lea. I always marvel at the things that become headline news that most of the time are completely fabricated. Naya's coming back next year, Lea's coming back next year. Anybody ever in that cast has an open invitation to come back and finish the character they so beautifully started."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed