Lea Michele Addresses Rumors of 'Glee' On-Set Feud With Naya Rivera
Lea Michele has spoken up on rumors that there was a rift between her and "Glee" co-star Naya Rivera. The actress talked about the issue during an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" Friday, May 16.
"It's really unbelievable the amount of the things that can just be completely made up," she told host David Letterman, denying the alleged on-set drama. "I think the way people like to pit women against each other ... it's really annoying, and it's really sad," she said, calling the rumors "really frustrating."
She jokingly added, "For me, if there were ever really a cat fight on the show, you'd know about it because I'd get a ring, and I'd put Jell-O in it, and I would make it fun for everyone and it would be super hot."
In late April, it was reported that there was a tension on the set of the FOX musical drama series that caused Rivera to be written of the season finale. Sources, however, claimed that Michele had nothing to do with it and Rivera wasn't fired from the show.
Series creator Ryan Murphy has also denied the story, telling Extra earlier this week, "I don't think there is a story between Naya and Lea. I always marvel at the things that become headline news that most of the time are completely fabricated. Naya's coming back next year, Lea's coming back next year. Anybody ever in that cast has an open invitation to come back and finish the character they so beautifully started."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media