Kim Kardashian Reportedly Refused to Sit With Joan Rivers at NBC Upfronts
Kim Kardashian made Joan Rivers sit away from her as they attended the 2014 NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfronts on Thursday, May 15, Us Weekly reports. According to a source, Kanye West's fiancee refused to sit next to Rivers and asked the organizer to change Rivers' seating plan after the "Fashion Police" star insulted her family.
"[Khloe Kardashian] and Kim were seated next to Joan Rivers, but they had them move her," the source said. "Kim and Khloe both don't want drama and can't fake it anymore with Joan, so they asked the staff to keep them separate."
"Apparently it was a hard task because two other people have issues with her and also asked to be seated away from her," the source continued. "It was a juggling act keeping Joan away from everyone!"
Rivers previously mocked Kardashian and West's baby daughter on her show in January. "That baby is ugly... I've never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing," she said. The 80-year-old star once also recreated the reality star's sex tape with Ray J and made a comment about Bruce Jenner's appearance.
According to the source, the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" never confronted the comedienne concerning her remarks. The 33-year-old reality star "saw her at 'Jimmy Fallon' and was polite and didn't say anything. They even took a pic together when Joan asked."
A representative for E!, however, said that the story about Rivers' seating change was not true.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens