'Guardians of the Galaxy' New Sneak Peek Teases Star-Lord and Gamora Romance
A new teaser for "Guardians of the Galaxy" arrives ahead of the second trailer scheduled for Monday, May 19. It features some new footage including Peter Quill forming an uneasy truce with a group of outlaws he met in prison. Another scene shows the Star-Lord about to kiss Gamora.
The film is due August 1 in the U.S. Chris Pratt plays Star-Lord who was abducted from Earth at a young age. Zoe Saldana portrays Gamora, an orphan from an alien world who was raised by Thanos to become the perfect weapon and his personal assassin along with Nebula (Karen Gillan).
James Gunn directs the movie which, according to him, will be "definitely connected to 'The Avengers 3'." Dave Bautista is cast as Drax the Destroyer, Bradley Cooper lends his voice to Rocket Raccoon, and Vin Diesel voices the gunslinger's house plant, Groot.
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture