Andrew Garfield Plays a Transgender in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video
The official music video for Arcade Fire's "We Exist" has arrived in full. Hitting Vevo on Friday, May 16, the six-minute clip features "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Andrew Garfield transforming himself into a blonde-haired lady.
In the first part of the visuals, Garfield is seen standing in front of the mirror and shaving his head before putting on a bra and trying to wear some different shirts. He completes his look with a blonde wig and heads to a bar where he ends up being beaten up by several men
Garfield's character eventually finds his way to Coachella, where Arcade Fire is performing. The video concludes with him joining the group onstage.
"We Exist" is a song off Arcade Fire's latest album, "Reflektor". It tells a tale about a boy coming out to his father. The music video was shot last month during the Montreal band's real Coachella set. "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song at their Coachella show.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'