Andrew Garfield Plays a Transgender in Arcade Fire's 'We Exist' Video
The official music video for Arcade Fire's "We Exist" has arrived in full. Hitting Vevo on Friday, May 16, the six-minute clip features "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" star Andrew Garfield transforming himself into a blonde-haired lady.
In the first part of the visuals, Garfield is seen standing in front of the mirror and shaving his head before putting on a bra and trying to wear some different shirts. He completes his look with a blonde wig and heads to a bar where he ends up being beaten up by several men
Garfield's character eventually finds his way to Coachella, where Arcade Fire is performing. The video concludes with him joining the group onstage.
"We Exist" is a song off Arcade Fire's latest album, "Reflektor". It tells a tale about a boy coming out to his father. The music video was shot last month during the Montreal band's real Coachella set. "The right to marry anyone you want is a human rights issue," the band told the crowd before performing the song at their Coachella show.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account