Seth MacFarlane Readies Christmas Album Featuring Norah Jones and Sara Bareilles
A new album by Seth MacFarlane is on the way. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the singer/actor has recently finished working on his first Christmas set which will arrive later this year via Republic Records.
For the holiday-themed set, MacFarlane reteamed with composer, arranger and producer Joel McNeely. He was also joined by a 52-piece orchestra, which include jazz legend Peter Erskine and Frank Sinatra's former bassist Chuck Berghofer, to record the album in Abbey Road studios.
The full tracklist hasn't been unveiled yet, but the "Family Guy" creator has revealed that Norah Jones and Sara Bareilles will make guest appearances in the record. Jones has recorded a duet called "Little Jack Frost Get Lost" while Bareilles' vocals will be featured in "Baby It's Cold Outside". Other tracks include "Let It Snow" and "Christmas Dreaming".
The Christmas album will follow MacFarlane's 2011 debut LP, "Music Is Better Than Words", which earned him two Grammy Award nominations. The star, who is also an Academy Award nominee, is currently gearing upfor the release of "A Million Ways to Die in the West". The movie, which he co-penned, produced, directed and stars in, will hit U.S. theaters on May 30.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics