Seth MacFarlane Readies Christmas Album Featuring Norah Jones and Sara Bareilles
A new album by Seth MacFarlane is on the way. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the singer/actor has recently finished working on his first Christmas set which will arrive later this year via Republic Records.
For the holiday-themed set, MacFarlane reteamed with composer, arranger and producer Joel McNeely. He was also joined by a 52-piece orchestra, which include jazz legend Peter Erskine and Frank Sinatra's former bassist Chuck Berghofer, to record the album in Abbey Road studios.
The full tracklist hasn't been unveiled yet, but the "Family Guy" creator has revealed that Norah Jones and Sara Bareilles will make guest appearances in the record. Jones has recorded a duet called "Little Jack Frost Get Lost" while Bareilles' vocals will be featured in "Baby It's Cold Outside". Other tracks include "Let It Snow" and "Christmas Dreaming".
The Christmas album will follow MacFarlane's 2011 debut LP, "Music Is Better Than Words", which earned him two Grammy Award nominations. The star, who is also an Academy Award nominee, is currently gearing upfor the release of "A Million Ways to Die in the West". The movie, which he co-penned, produced, directed and stars in, will hit U.S. theaters on May 30.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'