Jennifer Lawrence Recalls Awkward Encounter With Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lawrence said she looked like a "freak" when meeting Jennifer Lopez at an event and she blamed Jimmy Fallon for it. The star of "X Men: Days of Future Past" recalled the awkward meeting as she stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, May 15.
Lawrence and Fallon were at an event when they saw the "American Idol" judge. The duo planned to approach her and ask her to dance, but the talk show host suddenly ditched Lawrence, leaving her looking like a "freak" in front of the pop star.
"Okay, we came up with this idea together, first of all," the Oscar-winning actress started. "We both saw J.Lo. This is like 10 jello shots in. And I've never done jello shots, and I didn't go to college. And so we were dancing and we see J.Lo and we're like, 'We got to ask J.Lo to dance.' And so I was like, 'Okay so what we'll do is we'll do a spin and then we'll go, 'Dance with us!' "
"Basically, I do it, and then I look and he's [Jimmy] gone! It's just me looking at J.Lo, going, 'Dance with.... me?' And she was just looking at me. You made me look like a freak in front of J.Lo! Do you know what that feels like?" Lawrence said.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?