Jennifer Lawrence Recalls Awkward Encounter With Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lawrence said she looked like a "freak" when meeting Jennifer Lopez at an event and she blamed Jimmy Fallon for it. The star of "X Men: Days of Future Past" recalled the awkward meeting as she stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, May 15.
Lawrence and Fallon were at an event when they saw the "American Idol" judge. The duo planned to approach her and ask her to dance, but the talk show host suddenly ditched Lawrence, leaving her looking like a "freak" in front of the pop star.
"Okay, we came up with this idea together, first of all," the Oscar-winning actress started. "We both saw J.Lo. This is like 10 jello shots in. And I've never done jello shots, and I didn't go to college. And so we were dancing and we see J.Lo and we're like, 'We got to ask J.Lo to dance.' And so I was like, 'Okay so what we'll do is we'll do a spin and then we'll go, 'Dance with us!' "
"Basically, I do it, and then I look and he's [Jimmy] gone! It's just me looking at J.Lo, going, 'Dance with.... me?' And she was just looking at me. You made me look like a freak in front of J.Lo! Do you know what that feels like?" Lawrence said.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women