Jennifer Lawrence Recalls Awkward Encounter With Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lawrence said she looked like a "freak" when meeting Jennifer Lopez at an event and she blamed Jimmy Fallon for it. The star of "X Men: Days of Future Past" recalled the awkward meeting as she stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Thursday, May 15.
Lawrence and Fallon were at an event when they saw the "American Idol" judge. The duo planned to approach her and ask her to dance, but the talk show host suddenly ditched Lawrence, leaving her looking like a "freak" in front of the pop star.
"Okay, we came up with this idea together, first of all," the Oscar-winning actress started. "We both saw J.Lo. This is like 10 jello shots in. And I've never done jello shots, and I didn't go to college. And so we were dancing and we see J.Lo and we're like, 'We got to ask J.Lo to dance.' And so I was like, 'Okay so what we'll do is we'll do a spin and then we'll go, 'Dance with us!' "
"Basically, I do it, and then I look and he's [Jimmy] gone! It's just me looking at J.Lo, going, 'Dance with.... me?' And she was just looking at me. You made me look like a freak in front of J.Lo! Do you know what that feels like?" Lawrence said.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent