Chad Michael Murray Splits From Nicky Whelan After Six Months of Dating
Chad Michael Murray and Nicky Whelan are dunzo. The couple started dating in October last year but put the relationship to an end after only six months, Us Weekly reported.
Murray met the Australian actress for the first time on the set of "Left Behind", which will hit theaters in October. They put a united front as a couple for the first time at the Lucky Brand Flagship Store opening event in Beverly Hills, California. "I am a lucky lucky man. Blessed 2 feel the way I do with @NickyWhelan!" Murray tweeted after going public. "I hope each of u feels the same in ur world!"
The blonde beauty was seen without the former "One Tree Hill" star when attending a charity luncheon for Mother's Day event in California on Wednesday, May 14. Despite the split, the actress was all smiles when posing for photographers outside the Four Seasons Hotel.
Murray was previously married to actress Sophia Bush but they divorced after only five months. He was later engaged to Kenzie Dalton for seven years and ended things up with her a month before dating Whelan. Meanwhile, Whelan previously dated Guns N' Roses' guitarist DJ Ashba.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris