Chad Michael Murray Splits From Nicky Whelan After Six Months of Dating
Chad Michael Murray and Nicky Whelan are dunzo. The couple started dating in October last year but put the relationship to an end after only six months, Us Weekly reported.
Murray met the Australian actress for the first time on the set of "Left Behind", which will hit theaters in October. They put a united front as a couple for the first time at the Lucky Brand Flagship Store opening event in Beverly Hills, California. "I am a lucky lucky man. Blessed 2 feel the way I do with @NickyWhelan!" Murray tweeted after going public. "I hope each of u feels the same in ur world!"
The blonde beauty was seen without the former "One Tree Hill" star when attending a charity luncheon for Mother's Day event in California on Wednesday, May 14. Despite the split, the actress was all smiles when posing for photographers outside the Four Seasons Hotel.
Murray was previously married to actress Sophia Bush but they divorced after only five months. He was later engaged to Kenzie Dalton for seven years and ended things up with her a month before dating Whelan. Meanwhile, Whelan previously dated Guns N' Roses' guitarist DJ Ashba.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson