Chad Michael Murray Splits From Nicky Whelan After Six Months of Dating
Chad Michael Murray and Nicky Whelan are dunzo. The couple started dating in October last year but put the relationship to an end after only six months, Us Weekly reported.
Murray met the Australian actress for the first time on the set of "Left Behind", which will hit theaters in October. They put a united front as a couple for the first time at the Lucky Brand Flagship Store opening event in Beverly Hills, California. "I am a lucky lucky man. Blessed 2 feel the way I do with @NickyWhelan!" Murray tweeted after going public. "I hope each of u feels the same in ur world!"
The blonde beauty was seen without the former "One Tree Hill" star when attending a charity luncheon for Mother's Day event in California on Wednesday, May 14. Despite the split, the actress was all smiles when posing for photographers outside the Four Seasons Hotel.
Murray was previously married to actress Sophia Bush but they divorced after only five months. He was later engaged to Kenzie Dalton for seven years and ended things up with her a month before dating Whelan. Meanwhile, Whelan previously dated Guns N' Roses' guitarist DJ Ashba.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'