Man Slipping Under America Ferrera's Gown Identified as Ukrainian Reporter
A man was arrested at Cannes Film Festival in Southern France on Friday, May 16 for trying to slip under America Ferrera's gown. The culprit was later identified as Ukrainian journalist and frequent red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediuk.
Ferrera was posing in her pearl white Georges Hobeika dress with her "How to Train Your Dragon 2" co-stars when Sediuk crawled underneath her dress from behind. He managed to peek from behind the see-through part of the tulle ball gown before security guards quickly pulled him and took him off the red carpet.
Ferrera remained calm but she looked visibly upset. The stars watched the security guard dragged the man out of the scene before they resumed the photo-taking session with smiles.
Sediuk was infamous for grabbing the crotch of Bradley Cooper and Leonardo DiCaprio among others. He was once slapped in the face for trying to kiss Will Smith on the lips. He also crashed the 55th Grammy Awards and went up the stage to sabotage Adele's acceptance speech. "My channel didn't get credentialed, so I went with friends who had tickets," he told THR how he managed to get through the security.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris