Man Slipping Under America Ferrera's Gown Identified as Ukrainian Reporter
A man was arrested at Cannes Film Festival in Southern France on Friday, May 16 for trying to slip under America Ferrera's gown. The culprit was later identified as Ukrainian journalist and frequent red carpet prankster Vitalii Sediuk.
Ferrera was posing in her pearl white Georges Hobeika dress with her "How to Train Your Dragon 2" co-stars when Sediuk crawled underneath her dress from behind. He managed to peek from behind the see-through part of the tulle ball gown before security guards quickly pulled him and took him off the red carpet.
Ferrera remained calm but she looked visibly upset. The stars watched the security guard dragged the man out of the scene before they resumed the photo-taking session with smiles.
Sediuk was infamous for grabbing the crotch of Bradley Cooper and Leonardo DiCaprio among others. He was once slapped in the face for trying to kiss Will Smith on the lips. He also crashed the 55th Grammy Awards and went up the stage to sabotage Adele's acceptance speech. "My channel didn't get credentialed, so I went with friends who had tickets," he told THR how he managed to get through the security.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen