Emily Blunt Says She Took Tom Cruise to Sex Club
Emily Blunt revealed that she took Tom Cruise to a sex club when they were in London. The star of "Edge of Tomorrow" shared the story during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, May 14. Blunt said that it was her husband John Krasinski's idea to give Cruise a crazy experience during his visit.
"It was the disgusting Matt Damon's birthday party. What a loser," Blunt said jokingly. "John, my husband, wanted to do something crazy for him. I don't know if you've heard of this club called The Box? It's kind of a burlesque sex club. There's weird things that go on and make you cringe. Tom loves Matt, and Tom wanted to come."
"He thought it was going to be a nice, civilized dinner," Blunt continued. "So I emailed him and was like, 'Tom, change of plan. We're now gonna go to this club called The Box. Just wanted you to know, you may not be comfortable with this. It's kind of like a sex club.' He emailed back and went 'Jesus Christ! Well just don't let me walk out of there alone!' which we didn't."
Blunt and Cruise's action, sci-fi flick "Edge of Tomorrow" will hit U.S. theaters on June 6. The stars, who had to wear 85 to 125 lbs metal suits during filming, share stories from the movie set in the latest issue of People magazine.
Blunt says she almost broke her nose by smacking her sword to her face. The "Top Gun" actor adds, "I was bleeding - I got slashed by the metal. But that stuff happens. The thing with Em was, we never compared bruises. Making an action movie everyone's in pain, so you just don't mention it."
More Emily Blunt News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her