Video: Ed Sheeran, Charli XCX Perform 'Fault in Our Stars' Songs at YouTube Live Event
Ed Sheeran and Charli XCX were among stars featured at a special YouTube live event to promote the highly-anticipated movie "The Fault in Our Stars". During the event which was broadcast from Los Angeles, the two singers gave the first live performances of songs they recorded for the film.
Charli XCX, donning a white dress, first took the stage to perform "Boom Clap" which will appear in the upcoming movie's soundtrack. The British beauty continued her set with a performance of her new single "SuperLove" from her second album.
Grouplove later took over the show to perform "Let Me In" from the film. They also tackled "Ways to Go", another song from their 2013 album "Spreading Rumours", and had a chat with the show's host about their LP.
Toward the end of the event, Sheeran arrived onstage to perform his hit single "Sing". Some fans sang along while he performed the Pharrell Williams-produced track and played his guitar. The British singer then treated fans with the live rendition of "All of the Stars" from the "Fault in Our Stars" soundtrack album that's coming out on May 19.
In addition to performances by the musicians, that night's event featured an interview with Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort among others. Fans were also treated with exclusive footage of the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 6.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion