Video: Ed Sheeran, Charli XCX Perform 'Fault in Our Stars' Songs at YouTube Live Event
Ed Sheeran and Charli XCX were among stars featured at a special YouTube live event to promote the highly-anticipated movie "The Fault in Our Stars". During the event which was broadcast from Los Angeles, the two singers gave the first live performances of songs they recorded for the film.
Charli XCX, donning a white dress, first took the stage to perform "Boom Clap" which will appear in the upcoming movie's soundtrack. The British beauty continued her set with a performance of her new single "SuperLove" from her second album.
Grouplove later took over the show to perform "Let Me In" from the film. They also tackled "Ways to Go", another song from their 2013 album "Spreading Rumours", and had a chat with the show's host about their LP.
Toward the end of the event, Sheeran arrived onstage to perform his hit single "Sing". Some fans sang along while he performed the Pharrell Williams-produced track and played his guitar. The British singer then treated fans with the live rendition of "All of the Stars" from the "Fault in Our Stars" soundtrack album that's coming out on May 19.
In addition to performances by the musicians, that night's event featured an interview with Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort among others. Fans were also treated with exclusive footage of the movie which is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 6.
More Ed Sheeran News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington