Gwyneth Paltrow Obtains Permanent Restraining Order Against Fan
Gwyneth Paltrow has won a permanent restraining order against an overzealous fan. The fan named Nickolaos Gavrilis allegedly tried to gain entry to the actress' houses in the U.S. and the U.K. He most recently tried to enter her Los Angeles home in April.
According to Wenn, the "Iron Man 3" star obtained permanent restraining order against the fan earlier this week. Gavrilis is not allowed to approach Paltrow and her family until 2017. According to a document related to the case, obtained by TMZ, Chris Martin is included as one of the people who are protected and still lives with Paltrow after announcing their separation in late March. A handwritten note beside Martin's name reads, "Lives [with] petitioner."
Paltrow requested the restraining order in late April. According to her filing, obtained by E! News, Gavrilis has been "stalking and harassing Petitioner on two continents, has not stopped despite warnings from police, has previously been convicted of harassment by a criminal court and presents an immediate danger that great or irreparable harm would result if an order did not issue immediately."
He once gained entry to her London residence in September 2012 "by falsely claiming that he had a business appointment with her." On April 10, 2014, Paltrow's director of security Tony Abbott spotted Gavrilis two blocks away from trainer Tracy Anderson's studio which the actress frequented.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'