Gwyneth Paltrow Obtains Permanent Restraining Order Against Fan
Gwyneth Paltrow has won a permanent restraining order against an overzealous fan. The fan named Nickolaos Gavrilis allegedly tried to gain entry to the actress' houses in the U.S. and the U.K. He most recently tried to enter her Los Angeles home in April.
According to Wenn, the "Iron Man 3" star obtained permanent restraining order against the fan earlier this week. Gavrilis is not allowed to approach Paltrow and her family until 2017. According to a document related to the case, obtained by TMZ, Chris Martin is included as one of the people who are protected and still lives with Paltrow after announcing their separation in late March. A handwritten note beside Martin's name reads, "Lives [with] petitioner."
Paltrow requested the restraining order in late April. According to her filing, obtained by E! News, Gavrilis has been "stalking and harassing Petitioner on two continents, has not stopped despite warnings from police, has previously been convicted of harassment by a criminal court and presents an immediate danger that great or irreparable harm would result if an order did not issue immediately."
He once gained entry to her London residence in September 2012 "by falsely claiming that he had a business appointment with her." On April 10, 2014, Paltrow's director of security Tony Abbott spotted Gavrilis two blocks away from trainer Tracy Anderson's studio which the actress frequented.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise