Gwyneth Paltrow Obtains Permanent Restraining Order Against Fan
Gwyneth Paltrow has won a permanent restraining order against an overzealous fan. The fan named Nickolaos Gavrilis allegedly tried to gain entry to the actress' houses in the U.S. and the U.K. He most recently tried to enter her Los Angeles home in April.
According to Wenn, the "Iron Man 3" star obtained permanent restraining order against the fan earlier this week. Gavrilis is not allowed to approach Paltrow and her family until 2017. According to a document related to the case, obtained by TMZ, Chris Martin is included as one of the people who are protected and still lives with Paltrow after announcing their separation in late March. A handwritten note beside Martin's name reads, "Lives [with] petitioner."
Paltrow requested the restraining order in late April. According to her filing, obtained by E! News, Gavrilis has been "stalking and harassing Petitioner on two continents, has not stopped despite warnings from police, has previously been convicted of harassment by a criminal court and presents an immediate danger that great or irreparable harm would result if an order did not issue immediately."
He once gained entry to her London residence in September 2012 "by falsely claiming that he had a business appointment with her." On April 10, 2014, Paltrow's director of security Tony Abbott spotted Gavrilis two blocks away from trainer Tracy Anderson's studio which the actress frequented.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight