Bono Celebrates Birthday With Pharrell Williams, Jared Leto
Many stars gathered at a party to celebrate Bono's birthday recently. Bono, who turned 54 on May 10, was joined by celebrity friends such as Pharrell Williams and Jared Leto in a bash which took place at U2 manager Guy Oseary's house in Los Angeles. Bono's daughter Jordan, who coincidentally shares the same birthday with the singer, celebrated her 25th birthday alongside her father.
As reported by Us Weekly, the bash was featured with "a lot of surprise performances" from some stars. According to an eyewitness, Herbie Hancock gave a performance and was followed by Williams who sang "Happy".
"You've changed the world with everything you do. You give people hope, especially with your song 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'," the Grammy-winning producer reportedly told the rocker. Bono then replied, "Well, if we just keep singing 'Happy', we won't need songs like 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'!"
A$AP Rocky personally sang "Happy Birthday" for Jordan. Jon Batiste also delivered a performance. Magician David Blaine, meanwhile, was told to hold his breath for 10 minutes and 5 seconds under water "because it was the tenth day of the fifth month," but he apparently was not able to complete the task.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes