Bono Celebrates Birthday With Pharrell Williams, Jared Leto
Many stars gathered at a party to celebrate Bono's birthday recently. Bono, who turned 54 on May 10, was joined by celebrity friends such as Pharrell Williams and Jared Leto in a bash which took place at U2 manager Guy Oseary's house in Los Angeles. Bono's daughter Jordan, who coincidentally shares the same birthday with the singer, celebrated her 25th birthday alongside her father.
As reported by Us Weekly, the bash was featured with "a lot of surprise performances" from some stars. According to an eyewitness, Herbie Hancock gave a performance and was followed by Williams who sang "Happy".
"You've changed the world with everything you do. You give people hope, especially with your song 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'," the Grammy-winning producer reportedly told the rocker. Bono then replied, "Well, if we just keep singing 'Happy', we won't need songs like 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'!"
A$AP Rocky personally sang "Happy Birthday" for Jordan. Jon Batiste also delivered a performance. Magician David Blaine, meanwhile, was told to hold his breath for 10 minutes and 5 seconds under water "because it was the tenth day of the fifth month," but he apparently was not able to complete the task.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist