Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'D'usse'
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne shared a snippet of his new track titled "D'usse" as part of his weekly video series "Weezy Wednesdays". The rapper then decided to debut the song in full on Thursday, May 15.
Produced by Lee Majors of the Nasty Beatmakers, "D'usse" is titled after Jay-Z's heavily-endorsed cognac drink. Wayne even gives the Roc Nation mogul a shout out at the beginning of the track, saying, "Hov, f**k wit' your boy."
He continues, "The world is mine. I am selfish. I am a shark, f**k them shellfish. Everybody in the building/ Well I left that b**ch like Elvis... Pops treated mom like Billie Jean/ Like hot sauce."
"D'usse" is expected to be featured in "Tha Carter V", Wayne's upcoming album which is due out later this year. The star has worked with several musicians like Christina Milian and Mannie Fresh for what he said would be his final solo LP.
Earlier this month, Weezy dropped the records' lead single which he recorded with Drake, "Believe Me".
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo