Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'D'usse'
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne shared a snippet of his new track titled "D'usse" as part of his weekly video series "Weezy Wednesdays". The rapper then decided to debut the song in full on Thursday, May 15.
Produced by Lee Majors of the Nasty Beatmakers, "D'usse" is titled after Jay-Z's heavily-endorsed cognac drink. Wayne even gives the Roc Nation mogul a shout out at the beginning of the track, saying, "Hov, f**k wit' your boy."
He continues, "The world is mine. I am selfish. I am a shark, f**k them shellfish. Everybody in the building/ Well I left that b**ch like Elvis... Pops treated mom like Billie Jean/ Like hot sauce."
"D'usse" is expected to be featured in "Tha Carter V", Wayne's upcoming album which is due out later this year. The star has worked with several musicians like Christina Milian and Mannie Fresh for what he said would be his final solo LP.
Earlier this month, Weezy dropped the records' lead single which he recorded with Drake, "Believe Me".
More Lil Wayne News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck