Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'D'usse'
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne shared a snippet of his new track titled "D'usse" as part of his weekly video series "Weezy Wednesdays". The rapper then decided to debut the song in full on Thursday, May 15.
Produced by Lee Majors of the Nasty Beatmakers, "D'usse" is titled after Jay-Z's heavily-endorsed cognac drink. Wayne even gives the Roc Nation mogul a shout out at the beginning of the track, saying, "Hov, f**k wit' your boy."
He continues, "The world is mine. I am selfish. I am a shark, f**k them shellfish. Everybody in the building/ Well I left that b**ch like Elvis... Pops treated mom like Billie Jean/ Like hot sauce."
"D'usse" is expected to be featured in "Tha Carter V", Wayne's upcoming album which is due out later this year. The star has worked with several musicians like Christina Milian and Mannie Fresh for what he said would be his final solo LP.
Earlier this month, Weezy dropped the records' lead single which he recorded with Drake, "Believe Me".
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed