Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'D'usse'
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne shared a snippet of his new track titled "D'usse" as part of his weekly video series "Weezy Wednesdays". The rapper then decided to debut the song in full on Thursday, May 15.
Produced by Lee Majors of the Nasty Beatmakers, "D'usse" is titled after Jay-Z's heavily-endorsed cognac drink. Wayne even gives the Roc Nation mogul a shout out at the beginning of the track, saying, "Hov, f**k wit' your boy."
He continues, "The world is mine. I am selfish. I am a shark, f**k them shellfish. Everybody in the building/ Well I left that b**ch like Elvis... Pops treated mom like Billie Jean/ Like hot sauce."
"D'usse" is expected to be featured in "Tha Carter V", Wayne's upcoming album which is due out later this year. The star has worked with several musicians like Christina Milian and Mannie Fresh for what he said would be his final solo LP.
Earlier this month, Weezy dropped the records' lead single which he recorded with Drake, "Believe Me".
More Lil Wayne News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character