Lil Wayne Debuts New Track 'D'usse'
Earlier this week, Lil Wayne shared a snippet of his new track titled "D'usse" as part of his weekly video series "Weezy Wednesdays". The rapper then decided to debut the song in full on Thursday, May 15.
Produced by Lee Majors of the Nasty Beatmakers, "D'usse" is titled after Jay-Z's heavily-endorsed cognac drink. Wayne even gives the Roc Nation mogul a shout out at the beginning of the track, saying, "Hov, f**k wit' your boy."
He continues, "The world is mine. I am selfish. I am a shark, f**k them shellfish. Everybody in the building/ Well I left that b**ch like Elvis... Pops treated mom like Billie Jean/ Like hot sauce."
"D'usse" is expected to be featured in "Tha Carter V", Wayne's upcoming album which is due out later this year. The star has worked with several musicians like Christina Milian and Mannie Fresh for what he said would be his final solo LP.
Earlier this month, Weezy dropped the records' lead single which he recorded with Drake, "Believe Me".
More Lil Wayne News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns