First Official Pictures and Motion Poster of 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1'
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" releases first official images and unleashes a fiery motion poster. The photos feature Philip Seymour Hoffman, Woody Harrelson, and Jeffrey Wright reprising their respective characters and Julianne Moore who joins the cast as President Alma Coin.
The motion picture once again draws inspiration from the cover of Suzanne Collins' bestselling book. It features a fiery Mockingjay pin with the bird in the front and center spreading its wings. The gleaming gold pin is a symbol of hope for the oppressed people in the districts of Panem.
The movie is shot back-to-back with the last entry, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2". Francis Lawrence, who directed the second installment "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", is back helming the next two movies. "Part 1" is due November 21 and "Part 2" follows on November 20, 2015.
In this film, Katniss reluctantly leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol after surviving a deadly televised game twice in a row. Jennifer Lawrence returns as the heroine, while Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth play her suitors, Peeta and Gale, respectively.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed