First Official Pictures and Motion Poster of 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1'
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" releases first official images and unleashes a fiery motion poster. The photos feature Philip Seymour Hoffman, Woody Harrelson, and Jeffrey Wright reprising their respective characters and Julianne Moore who joins the cast as President Alma Coin.
The motion picture once again draws inspiration from the cover of Suzanne Collins' bestselling book. It features a fiery Mockingjay pin with the bird in the front and center spreading its wings. The gleaming gold pin is a symbol of hope for the oppressed people in the districts of Panem.
The movie is shot back-to-back with the last entry, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2". Francis Lawrence, who directed the second installment "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", is back helming the next two movies. "Part 1" is due November 21 and "Part 2" follows on November 20, 2015.
In this film, Katniss reluctantly leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol after surviving a deadly televised game twice in a row. Jennifer Lawrence returns as the heroine, while Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth play her suitors, Peeta and Gale, respectively.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival