Olivia Munn Reportedly Dating Aaron Rodgers After Joel Kinnaman Split
Olivia Munn apparently has found a new boyfriend after splitting from Joel Kinnaman a few months ago. According to Us Weekly, the star of "The Newsroom" is now dating Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Munn and her alleged new boyfriend reportedly were seen behaving like a couple when dining with friends over the weekend. According to an eyewitness, they laughed and shared kisses throughout the meal. The pair previously were photographed hanging out at the backstage of the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas in April.
Report of Munn's separation from the "RoboCop" star emerged in late April. At that time, a source said that the couple had split a few months ago. "A lot had to do with distance. He's back filming in Toronto and she's now in L.A. for good," a source said.
"They were actually close friends before they even started dating," another source explained. "So they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them."
Munn next will be seen in "Deliver Us from Evil" alongside Eric Bana and Edgar Ramirez among others. The flick tells the story of Bana's Ralph Sarchie investigating some disturbing crimes with Ramirez's priest character. Based on the book "Beware the Night" by Ralph Sarchie and Lisa Collier Cool, the supernatural movie hits U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'