Danity Kane Returns With New Single 'Lemonade' Ft. Tyga
Danity Kane is officially back. The ladies, who announced their reunion back in August, have teamed up with rapper Tyga for their comeback single titled "Lemonade" which arrived via their SoundCloud on Thursday, May 15.
In the catchy R&B tune, Danity Kane can be heard hitting back at haters over a sample of Clipse's "Grindin' ". "Ohh, these haters got a sour a** look upon their face/ Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade, lemonade/ Ooh, they lookin' so thirsty/ They might just need a drink," they sing.
"Lemonade" was produced by Stereotypes, the same person behind Danity Kane's 2008 hit single "Damaged". After the song hit the web, fans speculate that Aundrea Fimbres is no longer a part of the group.
The single's artwork only shows three girls, presumably representing members Dawn Richard, Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex. The three singers also updated their Twitter accounts with the new artwork and expressed their excitement over their new single on social media while Fimbres has remained silent.
If the speculation is true, Fimbres is the second member of Danity Kane who left the group. The first exiting member was D. Wood, who said she was excluded from the girls' reunion last year.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together