Danity Kane Returns With New Single 'Lemonade' Ft. Tyga
Danity Kane is officially back. The ladies, who announced their reunion back in August, have teamed up with rapper Tyga for their comeback single titled "Lemonade" which arrived via their SoundCloud on Thursday, May 15.
In the catchy R&B tune, Danity Kane can be heard hitting back at haters over a sample of Clipse's "Grindin' ". "Ohh, these haters got a sour a** look upon their face/ Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade, lemonade/ Ooh, they lookin' so thirsty/ They might just need a drink," they sing.
"Lemonade" was produced by Stereotypes, the same person behind Danity Kane's 2008 hit single "Damaged". After the song hit the web, fans speculate that Aundrea Fimbres is no longer a part of the group.
The single's artwork only shows three girls, presumably representing members Dawn Richard, Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex. The three singers also updated their Twitter accounts with the new artwork and expressed their excitement over their new single on social media while Fimbres has remained silent.
If the speculation is true, Fimbres is the second member of Danity Kane who left the group. The first exiting member was D. Wood, who said she was excluded from the girls' reunion last year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris