Danity Kane Returns With New Single 'Lemonade' Ft. Tyga
Danity Kane is officially back. The ladies, who announced their reunion back in August, have teamed up with rapper Tyga for their comeback single titled "Lemonade" which arrived via their SoundCloud on Thursday, May 15.
In the catchy R&B tune, Danity Kane can be heard hitting back at haters over a sample of Clipse's "Grindin' ". "Ohh, these haters got a sour a** look upon their face/ Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade, lemonade/ Ooh, they lookin' so thirsty/ They might just need a drink," they sing.
"Lemonade" was produced by Stereotypes, the same person behind Danity Kane's 2008 hit single "Damaged". After the song hit the web, fans speculate that Aundrea Fimbres is no longer a part of the group.
The single's artwork only shows three girls, presumably representing members Dawn Richard, Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex. The three singers also updated their Twitter accounts with the new artwork and expressed their excitement over their new single on social media while Fimbres has remained silent.
If the speculation is true, Fimbres is the second member of Danity Kane who left the group. The first exiting member was D. Wood, who said she was excluded from the girls' reunion last year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival